NOW DEAD BACK TO $399__Ultimate Ears Triple.FI 10 pro IEM $269.99
Mar 25, 2008 at 12:04 PM Post #136 of 149
Cecala, eCost have em at $280 again, maybe get SoudEarphones to match, they will make u add $30 for postage and u will end up payn $340 like i did if u want!

Else, u can try mine before u buy if u want to meet in CBD oneday?

Mar 25, 2008 at 1:00 PM Post #137 of 149
Quote:

Originally Posted by xaipemw /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just talked to Adam Grede, who is one of the lead sales guys at Full Compass. He's also a recording engineer, musician, great guy, and gearslutz member. I talked to him today about telling you guys about the deal. I'm not going to quote an exact dollar amount, but you can get the Triple.Fi's for considerably under $300 if you call him directly--not online.

Adam Grede @ Full Compass:
1-800-356-5844 ext. 1386

Tell him Martin sent ya, and he'll hook you guys up.

Full Compass is a good company that I've dealt with several times. I think that you can feel safe sending them your money.

Dave

Mar 25, 2008 at 4:41 PM Post #138 of 149
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cecala /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks although I live in Australia!!
Can't I simply email him?

Yeah, sure you could do that.

His email is

adam@fullcompass.com

And no, I'm not being compensated for this plug, by the way.
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 3, 2008 at 5:10 AM Post #139 of 149
Quote:

Yeah, sure you could do that.

His email is

adam@fullcompass.com

And no, I'm not being compensated for this plug, by the way.
smily_headphones1.gif

I just sent him an email. I'm very interested in getting the Triple.fi's in the next few weeks. Finally thinking about upgrading after 2 years with my Shure E4's
tongue.gif
I'll see how it goes. I'm in Australia as well so I don't know how much postage will cost.

Apr 3, 2008 at 5:19 AM Post #140 of 149
Quote:

Originally Posted by P0iNT /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just sent him an email. I'm very interested in getting the Triple.fi's in the next few weeks. Finally thinking about upgrading after 2 years with my Shure E4's
tongue.gif
I'll see how it goes. I'm in Australia as well so I don't know how much postage will cost.

Let us know what happens! I hope there'd be a decent way to ship it to you without rediculous fees.

Apr 3, 2008 at 11:43 AM Post #141 of 149
Just an FYI on the ECost deal. I purchased a set from ECost and noticed a fuzziness on one channel. I Contacted UE who asked me to do a swap of the connectors to check the cable. When this didn't alleviate the problem, they asked me to send them back for replacements. ECost has some good deals but I might be suspicous regarding the fitness of their products in the future-depending on the manufactures handling of defects. Might be best to purchase these from one of the sponsors or other mentioned entities in this forum if they will price match. UE was excellent to deal with-fast and efficient-always a joy to interface with a company that is concerned for the end user.

Apr 3, 2008 at 1:02 PM Post #142 of 149
My eCost experience was very good. They shipped same day, arrived a day early, came factory sealed and work perfectly.

Apr 4, 2008 at 4:14 AM Post #143 of 149
Quote:

Originally Posted by rabbitsfoot /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just an FYI on the ECost deal. I purchased a set from ECost and noticed a fuzziness on one channel. I Contacted UE who asked me to do a swap of the connectors to check the cable. When this didn't alleviate the problem, they asked me to send them back for replacements. ECost has some good deals but I might be suspicous regarding the fitness of their products in the future-depending on the manufactures handling of defects. Might be best to purchase these from one of the sponsors or other mentioned entities in this forum if they will price match. UE was excellent to deal with-fast and efficient-always a joy to interface with a company that is concerned for the end user.

Same here! But my problem is different. My left monitor is coming apart. The tube where you connect the eartips is coming apart from the rest of the monitor.

Not a problem with ecost, since they delivered in just three days for ground service and came brand new and sealed. I summited an RMA and UE told me to send the Triple.fi with everything that came in the box along with a copy of the invoice and they will send me a new sealed box Triple.Fi
biggrin.gif

Apr 4, 2008 at 5:19 AM Post #144 of 149
You know, you guys could buy from ecost... or you could buy from Full Compass, an actual pro-audio store that has a brick-and-mortar element, for roughly the same cost. Oh, and I'm pretty damn sure the IEM's will be in perfect shape the first time.
gs1000.gif

Apr 4, 2008 at 12:24 PM Post #145 of 149
Quote:

You know, you guys could buy from ecost... or you could buy from Full Compass, an actual pro-audio store that has a brick-and-mortar element, for roughly the same cost. Oh, and I'm pretty damn sure the IEM's will be in perfect shape the first time.
gs1000.gif

I became aware of this ECost deal specifically because of this forum-way before other forum members posted on the pricing subject. I do appreciate that information regarding other sources for purchase that may have better customer service-always a good thing. I wouldn't bet on that perfect shape thing though as China still doesn't have as good a reputation for quality control as say Japan does. Still, UE does a wonderful job of supporting their customers so-not a problem. On the other hand I've already purchased two 8gb sd memory cards from Ecost for $19.95 ea.(after rebate) Can't help myself!

Apr 4, 2008 at 2:30 PM Post #146 of 149
As a sidenote, if anyone has a CompUSA near them they were selling these IEMs on closeout for $99.96.

I've had 2 customers in which I build computers for buy 2 pairs each. Unfortunately for myself, when I actually had time to check out the deal for myself they were gone.
frown.gif

Apr 22, 2008 at 5:17 AM Post #149 of 149
Just wanted to confirm that Adam @ Full Compass is still doing Trip.Fi's for $270.

Unfortunately for we international guys, the shipping is pretty brutal ($100 to Oz). I ended up having it shipped to a friend in the US who'll forward them on to me.

Thanks for the tip, Martin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back