Notifications of subscribed threads suddenly going to my Junk e-mail box
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 1, 2017 at 10:40 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

FLTWS

Headphoneus Supremus
I thought things had settled down with the change to this different format.

Suddenly the last 2, maybe 3, days some thread sub notifications are going to my Junk mail box. Never experienced this before with old or new platform until now. I'm on Firefox. I'm going to keep track to see if it's only certain thread subs or random.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Jul 2, 2017 at 5:39 AM Post #3 of 5
I "may" have solved it by going into my e-mail settings and finding a list of safe senders, added head-fi.org. Seems ok since then. Never needed that before but something has changed. I'll post back if I get another misdirected notification.

Edit: Forgot to mention, I use Outlook for E-Mail.

Last edited:
Jul 2, 2017 at 7:13 AM Post #4 of 5
Yeah, I did a similar thing - created a new rule to move mail from Head-Fi.org to a designated folder. As you say though, something must have changed because I already had a different rule set up that worked until then. Could it have been a glitch with outlook.com? I also use that for mail.

Jul 2, 2017 at 8:35 AM Post #5 of 5
Yeah, I did a similar thing - created a new rule to move mail from Head-Fi.org to a designated folder. As you say though, something must have changed because I already had a different rule set up that worked until then. Could it have been a glitch with outlook.com? I also use that for mail.

Glitch in Outlook? Most likely. It's Microsoft, its Windows, its no surprise to me.
Since manually adding Head-Fi no issues so far.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back