Not sure on the Xears TD III V2 PRO
Oct 24, 2011 at 4:43 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

TheCase

New Head-Fier
Hi,

I listen to rock and metal I also listen to lots of speech radio so I want something that will be good for both of theses situations. I want a bit of bass but not heavy extra boost bass. I only want in ear.

I was looking at the Xears Turbo Devices TD III V2 PRO Blackwood but not sure if they might be over the top on bass and read some reviews that they crackle because the driver moves ... Can anyone recommend theses or anything similar in the same price range for my use. My budget is $120 top

Thanks

Oct 24, 2011 at 5:32 PM Post #3 of 6
They crakle a lot in my experience, even with a shallow insertion. Driver flex is poor on these, it was very bothersome at times for me. 

Oct 24, 2011 at 5:54 PM Post #4 of 6
I also find that they crackle a lot, but IME it only occured for deeper insertions. They are indeed quite bass heavy, and as a basshead I do enjoy them very much. 

Oct 25, 2011 at 1:24 AM Post #6 of 6
it crackles when you insert it then driver flexes (like underwater sound for a few seconds) then driver flexes back out to normal... No big deal.. It's a good allrounder and is capable in bass department :) the regular medium sized tip works best and it isolates well.
I wouldn't really complain about the driver flex but the j cord is the only thing that bothers me lol sound quality is very good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back