Not really familiar with Headphones, need help deciding.
Nov 2, 2010 at 9:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

mmamanx

New Head-Fier
Hello everyone! I have gone through many headphones and the ones that are the hands down best for me have been the Zune Premium V2 Headphones, the Bass is good, Sound is loud and overall just very good (imo), I want to get something better but at least in the Affordable range, not $200+ for me. I recently bought the Zagg Buds and they were not that great imo, the Zune ones were louder for me.

Anyway so any suggestions? Excuse my noob'ness lol

Nov 2, 2010 at 9:20 PM Post #2 of 4

Quote:
Hello everyone! I have gone through many headphones and the ones that are the hands down best for me have been the Zune Premium V2 Headphones, the Bass is good, Sound is loud and overall just very good (imo), I want to get something better but at least in the Affordable range, not $200+ for me. I recently bought the Zagg Buds and they were not that great imo, the Zune ones were louder for me.

Anyway so any suggestions? Excuse my noob'ness lol

I'll spare you the "value your hearing" speech and continue with the recommendations.

I assume you want IEM's (earbuds). I'd say for a bassy IEM, get a Monster Turbine Pro Gold. On Amazon there is an open box for $140.
If you want full size, that's a different story. 

Nov 2, 2010 at 9:30 PM Post #3 of 4

Quote:
I'll spare you the "value your hearing" speech and continue with the recommendations.

I assume you want IEM's (earbuds). I'd say for a bassy IEM, get a Monster Turbine Pro Gold. On Amazon there is an open box for $140.
If you want full size, that's a different story. 

Thanks for the reply! I was looking at the monster turbines a while back, its just hard to tell with HP's as I dont have any way to test them. Are the Pro's "much" better then these?
http://www.amazon.com/Monster-Turbine-High-Performance-In-Ear-Speakers/dp/B001LNO722/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1288747586&sr=1-1
Imwilling to spend $100 on those if I know the quality is great!

Nov 2, 2010 at 10:00 PM Post #4 of 4

Quote:

Thanks for the reply! I was looking at the monster turbines a while back, its just hard to tell with HP's as I dont have any way to test them. Are the Pro's "much" better then these?
http://www.amazon.com/Monster-Turbine-High-Performance-In-Ear-Speakers/dp/B001LNO722/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1288747586&sr=1-1
Imwilling to spend $100 on those if I know the quality is great!

The Pro's are respected around here. The standard Turbines are not. Outside of that, Monster is frowned upon, GREATLY.
I am not big into IEM's so I cannot recommend much really...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back