Not enought sound volume and power on Denon D2000?
Jun 13, 2012 at 5:35 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Kalkinas

New Head-Fier
Hey there , recently ive bought Denon D2000 headphones and its quite good, but the thing is that i always listen on a full volume and seems that it could do a little bit better. I like the quality, just the question is : if the amplifier would increase the sound volume and give a some extra power?

Jun 13, 2012 at 7:32 PM Post #2 of 8
What is your source?

The D2000 are not a hard pair of headphones to drive, so an amplifier usually is not required. In fact, even with my laptop's onboard sound, I cannot listen to the D2000 past 40%.

Are you sure your listening is not damaged/impaired in any way? I am quite surprised that you would want the D2000 to be even louder...

Jun 13, 2012 at 8:39 PM Post #5 of 8
Quote:
its not too bad on my Iphone, but when i play youtube on my laptop then it looks to be too silent

Something wrong with your laptop audio. Try to compare with other headphones as well to ensure.

Jun 18, 2012 at 8:48 PM Post #8 of 8
Quote:
Now playing on PC- its all the same... nothing changed, all the time on full volume and its far away from being too loud.

Then it seems you like kinda loud music, or maybe something with your hearing, not sure. Anyways it'll be safe to consider both options, first check that your hearing is in good shape.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back