NOS Sony CD3000 on ebay
May 16, 2006 at 7:05 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 47

J-Pak

Headphoneus Supremus
Joined
Nov 13, 2004
Posts
4,944
Likes
17
Location
CT, USA
http://cgi.ebay.com/SONY-MDR-CD3000-...QQcmdZViewItem

A good find for those looking for them. Even has the original CD3000 outer cardboard box
eek.gif
 
May 16, 2006 at 7:07 PM Post #2 of 47

Mercuttio

Key Conspirator in the Quest to Murder Music
Joined
Apr 22, 2005
Posts
5,774
Likes
88
Up to $375 with nearly 4 days to go? I wonder how high this thing will get.
 
May 16, 2006 at 7:26 PM Post #5 of 47

jamesp

1000+ Head-Fier
Joined
Jun 22, 2001
Posts
1,062
Likes
32
Location
Lockport, NY
Quote:

Originally Posted by manchau
'jamesp' is silently on the move.
icon10.gif




Not anymore now that everybody knows about it.
very_evil_smiley.gif
 
May 16, 2006 at 7:29 PM Post #6 of 47

B-side J

100+ Head-Fier
Joined
Jan 1, 2006
Posts
474
Likes
10
Oh man. If i hadden't just bought some today then I would be bidding...good thing I paid less
biggrin.gif
Good luck to who ever is going for them!
 
May 16, 2006 at 7:29 PM Post #7 of 47

Mercuttio

Key Conspirator in the Quest to Murder Music
Joined
Apr 22, 2005
Posts
5,774
Likes
88
Quote:

Originally Posted by jamesp
Not anymore now that everybody knows about it.
very_evil_smiley.gif



I'm prepared to defend your bids!

*readies aluminum bat*
 
May 16, 2006 at 7:33 PM Post #8 of 47

Filburt

Headphoneus Supremus
Joined
Jun 23, 2005
Posts
2,411
Likes
11
Does it ever occur to people who post these links that immediately, upon posting these links, that it is very likely they will cease to be 'a good find' or 'a good deal'?
confused.gif


As far as I've been able to tell, many of the people really looking for a good deal already know about these auctions, so posting them is more likely to foil those activities than aid them.

I'm not saying you can't post these things, I'm just saying that it may do more harm than help to those who are really trying to obtain them.
 
May 16, 2006 at 7:38 PM Post #10 of 47

B-side J

100+ Head-Fier
Joined
Jan 1, 2006
Posts
474
Likes
10
Quote:

Originally Posted by Filburt
Does it ever occur to people who post these links that immediately, upon posting these links, that it is very likely they will cease to be 'a good find' or 'a good deal'?
confused.gif


As far as I've been able to tell, many of the people really looking for a good deal already know about these auctions, so posting them is more likely to foil those activities than aid them.

I'm not saying you can't post these things, I'm just saying that it may do more harm than help to those who are really trying to obtain them.



Yeah you are right...but i might be fun to see what these go for
very_evil_smiley.gif

So the more people that know the more fun it will be
tongue.gif
 
May 16, 2006 at 7:57 PM Post #11 of 47

Mercuttio

Key Conspirator in the Quest to Murder Music
Joined
Apr 22, 2005
Posts
5,774
Likes
88
Quote:

Originally Posted by lmilhan
Please allow me a guess: $575 (at least).

Good luck to any of you after those sweet cans!



Yeah. That's scary.

Incidentally, these are one of the few cans I haven't heard yet.
 
May 16, 2006 at 10:55 PM Post #12 of 47

jamesp

1000+ Head-Fier
Joined
Jun 22, 2001
Posts
1,062
Likes
32
Location
Lockport, NY
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mercuttio
Yeah. That's scary.

Incidentally, these are one of the few cans I haven't heard yet.




That is one of the best set of cans for the money, especially when you pair it with one of the single power amp. I had one and sold it, have been regretting doing it ever since.
 
May 16, 2006 at 11:16 PM Post #13 of 47

darkninja67

Headphoneus Supremus
Joined
Apr 15, 2005
Posts
3,252
Likes
14
I would love to snipe that auction.
biggrin.gif
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top