North Florida Audio Society meeting: June 11 (Friday) 6:30 PM Jacksonville area
May 3, 2010 at 4:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Uri Cohen

Formerly known as HyperDuel
Have noting else to do on a Friday night and like music, well if you live near the Jacksonville area (if you want to travel that is ok, that means you central FL and GA people) we are having our second meeting of the North Florida Audio Society!

Our mission statement: We are a group of audio enthusiasts in the greater north Florida region who share a passion for music and the high performance equipment which reproduces it. We are interested in socializing, debating audio topics, mentoring one another, supporting music culture, attending live events, and having fun.

One of our topics for the upcoming meeting is DACs, but plenty more stuff will be discussed and of course the whole point is enjoying music and testing equipment.

It is ok to bring your own equipment if you want to show people (DACs would be great), I'm planning to do the same.

Location and time:

June 11 (Friday) at 6:30 PM
House of Stereo
8780 Perimeter Park Court
Jacksonville, FL 32216-2285

If interested in coming please contact me via PM, or email (Toaplan1994@yahoo.com).

It would also be a good idea to get in contact with Michael Breeden at michael@beyondaudiojax.com and Frank Putnam via phone at 904 718-0281.

Jun 8, 2010 at 9:08 PM Post #3 of 5
I wish I could make it!!! I have a function I must attend at that time!! How regular are the meetings? If you find out at this event PM me with information about the next available date so I can plan ahead. 

Best,
Sam

Users who are viewing this thread

Back