Norne Audio

1. seamon
    Couldn't find a Norne Audio thread so posting here. Last week I decided to order my first set of premium IEM cables for my 64 audio U12 and decided to go with Norne Audio. Trevor was very helpful and willing to work with anyone for a personalized experience. It was just like designing a CIEM. Needless to say I'm extremely happy with my experience with Norne Audio.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

2. Joel Vanderbaum
    Thought I'd post my experiences with Norne Audio.
    I've bought a Solv X and Draug 2 cables from him, they've both excellent quality and the build is just spectacular. Trevor was very helpful and relatively quick to fix some problems that came up (Post Office's fault). If you're looking for any cable I totally recommend Norne Audio!

3. Lifer1970
    In my opinion one of the best traders I have dealt with. American customer service can sometimes be some of the best. My order had been overlooked. Couldn’t be more apologetic. Offered me an upgraded cable choice but as I was set on the cable I ordered, Trevor sent the additional cable with the order at no cost. I would order again and would recommend. The quality of craft is evident

4. Whitigir
    Definitely one of the best person to do business with ^_^

5. connieflyer
    Hate to sound like a broken record, but I bought a Draug 2 cable for my Senn 800 a while back, and the workmanship is second to none. Dealing with Trevor was a real pleasure. Easy communication and did I mention the workmanship and materials were some of the best I have seen. Would definetly buy from him again.

6. Rhamnetin
    Count me in with everyone else here. Quick responsiveness (they respond faster than I can), top notch products. I have one Solvine already, gonna get another for my HiFiMan headphones.