Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread
Sep 9, 2020 at 12:56 PM Post #4,561 of 6,449
Haha, yes, The S2 I bought from you way back when (still have it...have to figure out what I should do with it) was my gateway to Norne and I've been hooked ever since. I have a bunch of S4 interconnects hopefully on the way this week, but I have been holding off on any HP cable upgrades to S4 at this point. Maybe when I buy a Susvara, I'll need to get something special built from Trevor.
Ah it was a S2. I also ordered some S4 interconnects a while back. I am excited to hear them!

Sep 9, 2020 at 3:15 PM Post #4,562 of 6,449
On that note of interconnects, I would mention to everyone who is upgrading their headphone cables, don't forget about your interconnects between your DAC and amp if you have separates. I've been using some Wireworld Platinum Eclipse 7 (bought on closeout last year) which was revelatory and I'm kind of curious to see how the S4 sounds in comparison.

Sep 17, 2020 at 6:37 AM Post #4,565 of 6,449
Guys is Trevor still alive and kickin''?
I dropped him an email but had no reaction.
Yes I have exchanged emails with him recently...

Sep 17, 2020 at 3:26 PM Post #4,567 of 6,449
Me too. Just got an extension cable a week or so ago. He mentioned he was swamped right now.

Sep 17, 2020 at 5:03 PM Post #4,568 of 6,449
I’m by no means an expert, but what I’ve found helps is re-sending the email every few days so it pops to the top of his inbox. He’s definitely busy, but I think responsive enough...just need to be a bit patient, I’ve found, which i think is worth it given the end product!

Sep 18, 2020 at 7:36 PM Post #4,569 of 6,449
Just received my latest from from Trevor - The XLR interconnects are S4 Silvergarde, the cable for my Hifiman HEK SE is a retermination of an S3 Silvergarde, and the RCA interconnects are Silvergarde S3. Guess I have some listening to do :gs1000smile:

476nYAI.jpg

TK7oxVg.jpg

EDgDiIt.jpg

Sep 18, 2020 at 7:38 PM Post #4,570 of 6,449
Just received my latest from from Trevor - The XLR interconnects are S4 Silvergarde, the cable for my Hifiman HEK SE is a retermination of an S3 Silvergarde, and the RCA interconnects are Silvergarde S3. Guess I have some listening to do :gs1000smile:

476nYAI.jpg

TK7oxVg.jpg

EDgDiIt.jpg
Damn those interconnects are nice

Sep 18, 2020 at 9:58 PM Post #4,571 of 6,449

Hey there, I sent you a quick PM to try and get this sorted about your email.
I am replying the same day to emails right now again so you should always have a reply within 24 hours. If you do not have a reply within 24 hours, please go ahead and try sending a bump or emailing me directly instead of using the contact form. Thanks!

Sep 19, 2020 at 1:03 AM Post #4,572 of 6,449
Hey there, I sent you a quick PM to try and get this sorted about your email.
I am replying the same day to emails right now again so you should always have a reply within 24 hours. If you do not have a reply within 24 hours, please go ahead and try sending a bump or emailing me directly instead of using the contact form. Thanks!
Thanks Trev, I replied to your PM. Anyway I had sent you emails, no contact form.
It's Dom here, long time (and super happy) customer. I had to abandon my music hobby for a while for family issues and was not in touch for a couple of years...
Check your junk, maybe my emails are there.
Cheers.

Sep 19, 2020 at 1:26 AM Post #4,573 of 6,449
I think the website hasn't been updated..
Those with the S4, could you reveal the price? Big jump up from the S3?

Sep 19, 2020 at 1:01 PM Post #4,575 of 6,449
The cult of Norne prohibits the followers to reveal pricing.

LOL, basically.

Here's mine, BTW, arrived a couple weeks ago and have been burning it in ever since. It's almost time to do some real comparisons against my favorite cable.

s4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back