Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread
Mar 18, 2020 at 10:39 AM Post #4,246 of 6,449
I am sceptical about sound improvements. All headphone cables sound the same to me.
You are in the wrong thread, if that is the case. :wink:

Mar 18, 2020 at 7:42 PM Post #4,247 of 6,449
I am sceptical about sound improvements. All headphone cables sound the same to me.
I wish you could stop by and listen to my DHC Prion 4 and the Norne Draug Silver in my system, The difference is apparent, and I much prefer the Draug in my system.

Mar 19, 2020 at 9:13 AM Post #4,248 of 6,449
I wish you could stop by and listen to my DHC Prion 4 and the Norne Draug Silver in my system, The difference is apparent, and I much prefer the Draug in my system.
Wow?!
It kick-off a cables priced 4x more?
I do Wonder. No. I do think i need Silvergarde S3 and no look back, no matter what. :D
If Raal Sr1a will need very very thick cable with speaker amps then, if i'll get that headphone, i think maybe i would need to upgrade to more 4 wire, total of 8 wires, heavy thick. I'm talking with Trevor. He might be very busy, because i'm bumping emails by days but no response :D

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2020 at 10:15 AM Post #4,249 of 6,449
I'm talking with Trevor. He might be very busy, because i'm bumping emails by days but no response :D
Yeah, I'm trying to get info on which cable to order for my setup and the emails stopped also. It sounds like email replies were spotty before the corona situation. I'm sure the coronavirus stuff isn't helping. Most folks lives are disrupted a bit right now, and some things are going to take longer than usual.

Mar 19, 2020 at 10:22 AM Post #4,250 of 6,449
Yeah, I'm trying to get info on which cable to order for my setup and the emails stopped also. It sounds like email replies were spotty before the corona situation. I'm sure the coronavirus stuff isn't helping. Most folks lives are disrupted a bit right now, and some things are going to take longer than usual.
For what it's worth, I heard back from him last night, roughly 15 hours after I had emailed him...so, he is responding/active but as you said patience is order given the circumstances. thanks

Mar 19, 2020 at 10:40 AM Post #4,251 of 6,449
For what it's worth, I heard back from him last night, roughly 15 hours after I had emailed him...so, he is responding/active but as you said patience is order given the circumstances. thanks
Well, he may be answering emails in reverse order then. LOL I emailed him on Monday...

It is giving me time to rethink things, which may be good. If I take the money I was going to spend on a pricey cable, and sell my current my Z7m2 headphones, I can get into a better set of headphones. Folks say upgrading the headphone is better than cable upgrades improvement anyway.

Or I could just take the cable money and buy toilet paper instead. LOL

Last edited:
Mar 22, 2020 at 8:24 AM Post #4,252 of 6,449
I recently bought a new pair of Focal’s Utopia and started looking around for a cable upgrade. Has anyone used the Draugur Silver with these headphones?

I am also considering the Danacable Lazuli Reference. Cheers!

Mar 22, 2020 at 12:25 PM Post #4,253 of 6,449
Need a new cable for my HE6se headphones and the Norne cables are ones I am considering. Also thinking about DHC. I was wondering if I would notice a difference in the Draug 3 vs the Volsund. Which cable would be better if I wanted the best bass from the HE6se? Thanks

Mar 23, 2020 at 12:42 AM Post #4,254 of 6,449

While trying to describe audio is like dancing about architecture, or something like that, could you describe the apparent differences and why you prefer the Draug?

I have a Draug 3 copper that I love with my LCD-2.2s. I am considering another Norne cable for a pair of LCD-2.1s that will be delivered tomorrow.

You also might want to update your signature.

Mar 23, 2020 at 5:02 AM Post #4,255 of 6,449
While trying to describe audio is like dancing about architecture, or something like that, could you describe the apparent differences and why you prefer the Draug?

I have a Draug 3 copper that I love with my LCD-2.2s. I am considering another Norne cable for a pair of LCD-2.1s that will be delivered tomorrow.

You also might want to update your signature.
If looking for non expensive cables (or something like that) i really enjoyed my solv x3 with my lcd2. Great value.

preferred it more than my volsund for my lcd2

Mar 23, 2020 at 5:47 PM Post #4,256 of 6,449
Has anyone tried the Draug 3SC, if so how are they? Do they compare to the silver cables?

Mar 27, 2020 at 1:01 PM Post #4,257 of 6,449
I recently bought a new pair of Focal’s Utopia and started looking around for a cable upgrade. Has anyone used the Draugur Silver with these headphones?

I am also considering the Danacable Lazuli Reference. Cheers!

Check with Trevor for a Draug Silver. It’s a beast of a cable. I’m waiting for my Utopia and as soon as I found a solid adapter LCD3 to Utopia for my LCD-Draug Silver Cable I will report about Utopia + Draug Silver-combo.

BTW: Has anyone tested Utopia+Draug Silver yet?

Mar 27, 2020 at 10:04 PM Post #4,258 of 6,449
Apr 11, 2020 at 8:57 AM Post #4,259 of 6,449
Has anyone heard from Trevor this week? Its been a while since he has posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back