Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread
Oct 4, 2019 at 3:06 PM Post #4,006 of 6,452
Thanks for the reminder buddy! Unfortunately my re-termination required is on the headphone side :frowning2: I will try to contact Trevor and see what he says. Thank you for the help!
He makes those adapters also like from an Audeze connection to a Focal connection.

Oct 4, 2019 at 4:14 PM Post #4,007 of 6,452
Got an early day off so sitting with a nice craft beer and some tunes:
M5S>Norne Therium 4-wire> Cypher Labs C6
I have the exact same cable, connectors and all, and love it!

Oct 4, 2019 at 4:17 PM Post #4,008 of 6,452
Oct 4, 2019 at 4:41 PM Post #4,009 of 6,452
I have the exact same cable, connectors and all, and love it!

I know...it is me you got it from. Glad you like it. Wonderful piece.

Oct 4, 2019 at 4:55 PM Post #4,010 of 6,452
I know...it is me you got it from. Glad you like it. Wonderful piece.
Sorry man! I did not realize, who I was replying to. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Thanks again for the great deal, by the way.

Oct 4, 2019 at 5:55 PM Post #4,011 of 6,452
Have anyone had their cables reterminated by Norne Audio? How should I initiate the process and how long does it roughly take? Thanks in advance.
Like everything else it will depend how busy trevor is.....and Black Friday is not far away

Oct 4, 2019 at 8:05 PM Post #4,012 of 6,452
Oct 6, 2019 at 5:52 AM Post #4,014 of 6,452
Hey fellow Norne fans! I am happy to report, I just bought an amazing looking Draug 3. Check out this beauty! This cable should be a great compliment to my Silvergarde S(1). Now I am set, owning a TOTL copper and a TOTL silver cable, for my ZMF's.
2293159-norne-audio-headphone-cable-draug-3-6ft-balanced-for-audeze-lcd-like-new-free-shipping_zps8lknkuxg.jpg
Took delivery of this beauty yesterday, and seeing it in person, this cable just screams quality. Having it in hand, this is the most supple and microphonic free cable, I have ever held. Also, for as much wire there is, it is super light. I need more time to figure out the sonic benefits, but the bass is deep and tight and so far this is the most detailed copper cable I have heard yet, in a good way. I feel like the stage has increased in width and depth as well. The Draug 3 is a killer cable for sure. Back to the music. :o2smile:

Oct 7, 2019 at 7:45 PM Post #4,015 of 6,452
OK, just read a bunch of this thread and on Norne audio's site and looking at the Draug3 or Volsund for my HD800, but I emailed Trevor to get his feedback first.
should be joining this club soon.

Oct 16, 2019 at 2:23 PM Post #4,017 of 6,452
I'm curious how Silvergarde 3 compare with Prion 4 since Peter admited he share the concept with Norne Audio in a interview.
https://headfonics.com/2014/10/the-cook-of-cables-peter-breaking-bradstock-speaks/
I have some info about this, Norne has different sound signature than prion 4 as the braiding should be different, also Trevor told me they have changed the raw material company to another one, so I don't think S3 will be similar to prion 4. My prion 4 is waiting for re terminate the plug to 4 pin xlr. So I still haven'y have the chance to compare both.. I've been very busy recently

Oct 16, 2019 at 3:32 PM Post #4,018 of 6,452
I hope to way in on this at some point when all my cables are back home together. I sent out my Silvergarde S3 to be reterminated to 4 pin XLR and just as it came home I had to send out my Prion4 for repair of an intermittent left channel. It should be home next week. Today I took delivery of a new Silver Verite cable. I will have a TOTL cable shootout soon.

Oct 16, 2019 at 6:28 PM Post #4,019 of 6,452
I hope to way in on this at some point when all my cables are back home together. I sent out my Silvergarde S3 to be reterminated to 4 pin XLR and just as it came home I had to send out my Prion4 for repair of an intermittent left channel. It should be home next week. Today I took delivery of a new Silver Verite cable. I will have a TOTL cable shootout soon.
I’m really excited to see your comparison!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back