1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread

First

Back
264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273
275 276 277 278 279
Next

Last
  1. Wes S
    I was kinda wondering if all is ok too. I always thought he had Black Friday sales, but seems there would have been some mention of it already?

2. Dan Lee
    Hey guys I have been in contact with Trevor over the last week and all is well. I just recieved my cable in the mail and it is better than I couldve hoped for. I do know that the wild fire issues goin on where he was at ended up causing him some delays.

3. bearFNF Contributor
    Good to hear, the last I emailed him was when I ordered on 10/10, been patiently waiting form my Draug3 and other items... :)

4. mixman
    Yeah he emailed me early this week. He owes me an order. I suppose he is trying to clear present orders and get ready for the BF rush too.

5. claud W
    Anyone know anything about Norne Black Friday specials?????????

6. Wes S
    I have been wondering this myself.

7. claud W
    Just heard from Trevor. There will be a banner with a code on the website. Same as last year, 20% discount. I am ordering two 4.4 balanced cables. One for my Senn HD 600/650s and one for my Oppo PM-3s for use with my DAPS and an iFi Zen DAC/Amp.

Wes S likes this.
  8. Wes S
    Nice! Time for some silver, for my new Noble K10U's.

9. Sage Encore
    I spoke to him too, he was going thru a bout of food poisoning as well, coupled with bush fires and the BF sales, think he is a bit overwhelmed now. My adapter is on hold as well. He will be back.

10. Velozity
    Black Friday deal is live! Just placed an order for a new Draug 3 in the new clear / black sleeve with wood splitter to match my incoming Atticus. Should be an awesome match.

Wes S, ksorota and GU1DO like this.
  11. claud W
    This morning, my Black Friday purchase was two Dragur Silver headphone cables with the 4.4 TRRS balanced connection for my Oppo PM-3 and my other Black Friday purchase on Ebay of Senn HD 660S headphones.
    I could not find where you are supposed to put the discount code, so I put in comments when checking out.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2019
  12. MrPretty
    When you go to your cart, there is a selection to "Use Coupon Code"

Capture.PNG

13. claud W
    Thank You, Mr.Pretty. I am sure Trevor will look after me since I have other orders pending and that is just the kind of guy he is.

14. Matthew420
    Woo-hoo! Draug time!

Wes S likes this.
  15. Emmanuel Palmer
    Does anyone have an idea if the silvergrade S3 -C (clear edition) equal the Silvergrade S3 in sound quality?

First

Back
264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273
275 276 277 278 279
Next

Last