1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread

First

Back
261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270
272 273
Next

Last
  1. Wes S
    Totally get that. I have only bought DIY stuff from him, and purchased all my Norne cables in the secondary market, so I did not have to deal with the hassle. I do want to buy a cable directly from him some day, but don't know if I could go through all that either. I continuously check the classifieds throughout the day, looking for my next Norne cable.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2019
  2. koudairanger
    agreed, and despite the fact that they forgot to add litz cables to their website and I started to know they have eidolic 4.4 plug and litz cable after I received partial wrong item from them...

3. Wes S
    At this point, all you have to do is read through this thread, and know it is what it is. His cables are some of the best performing, and for the price they can't be beat. The build quality is first rate, as well.

Norne cables rock! Keep up the good work Trevor.

4. Bonddam
    My Skruag took 2 1/2 weeks it should be here soon. Only slow up is the fires in Cali.

5. Astral Abyss
    2.5 weeks? Is there a fast-pass I don't know about?

Wes S likes this.
  6. Wes S
    I was wondering the same thing! That is the fastest I have heard.

7. Matthew420
    I’ve been there.

My experience is that he’s fine with courteous nagging.
    What’s this?

8. Bonddam
    Maybe he’s pulling my leg and mailed me some poop. Lol

9. Thenewguy007
    Yeah, you gotta keep emailing him. I'm sure his backlog is massive & I'm sure some emails just get lost from inactivity, but eventually he will get to the emails.

10. Wes S
    To all!

The classifieds have been a gold mine, with cables lately.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I just scored another Draug 3, in perfect condition, and now I have the Draug 3 in SE and Balanced, so I can enjoy the Draug goodness on both my amps. :o2smile: To those that are looking to buy a Norne cable, I highly suggest keeping an eye out, in the classifieds. As I have said before, I would love to have Trevor make me a cable personally, but really don't mind getting killer deals on second hand ones.

Happy hunting!

Wes

11. Bonddam
    My order never made it out of California. So the hell with it I just ended up ordering an xlr to 1/4 inch adapter. So by my calculations it will be on time. Worst was Ursine as that took 8 months, by the time it came I got into high end cables. I'm going to list cables I don't use.

12. thecrow
    You mean it was never posted?

13. Bonddam
    oh it was posted through fedex but never picked up. I have tracking number. I guess Lucifer did a number on that state.

14. ksorota
    It's a new series that adds a bit of silver to to the mix (volsund mix I think). I'm somewhere in the queue for one of these as well... Really looking forward to it.

15. Bonddam
    The Skruag is the new series. It will add micro detail to help my Empyrean. I was originally going to get the Draug 3 but Trevor sold me on the Skruag.

First

Back
261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270
272 273
Next

Last