1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread

First

Back
260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269
271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280
Next

Last
  1. nwavesailor
    You have to be close to receiving your Draug3, AA.

2. koudairanger
    anyone know how much time it's gonna take to get some 22AWG standard copper out of norne at this moment? get kinda itchy to solder some cable for myself for some fun.

3. Wes S
    He ships DIY stuff, within a couple of days, and the wire is top notch. I bought some of the SPC, and it is beautiful wire.

4. koudairanger
    Did you use them for IEM cable or headphones? Trying to make some iem stuff but afraid 22awg could be kinda sturdy.

5. Wes S
    It is actually kind of small for 22awg, and would totally work for iems. When I first got it, I actually questioned whether it was really 22awg, but I trust Trevor. The wire is so supple and light, it is very easy to manage.

6. koudairanger
    Okay... Ordered some so I don't need to wait for dhc to ship that stuff...

Wes S likes this.
  7. Wes S
    I think you will be impressed with the quality. However, be real careful tinning the tips, as the insulation shrinks back super fast, because of how soft and supple it is. I highly recommend heatsinks.

8. EagleWings
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2019
  9. Wes S
    I just bought the right angle one last week. They are ready to ship, and already made. I am using mine, and love how small and compact it is. I am not sure about the 2.5mm to 4 pin balanced.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2019
  10. EagleWings
    Awesome, thank you.

11. BananaOoyoo
    Trevor seems kinda busy atm. Been trying to order a cable, but worried about turnaround time since responses have been a bit hit-or-miss.

12. Wes S
    Unfortunately this is how it goes. I would just continue to email, and he will get back to you eventually, and make things right. I would get my order in now, before black Friday, as he will be swamped.

13. BananaOoyoo
    Well, I first reached out a couple months ago. Took me a couple weeks to decide on what cable I wanted to get, but it's been frustrating getting things moving since then.

He's been really nice the whole way, and his cables look great, but at this point, it's just too much of a hassle.

14. Matthew420
    You can get things done right, get them done fast, get them done cheap. But only two—at most—at the same time. Trevor is unusual in this business for choosing the combination of right and cheap.

15. BananaOoyoo
    Yeah, everything I've seen shows me that he wants to do things right, and he's been great about talking me through cables and options. Zero complaints there.

At some point though, I don't want to keep emailing over and over asking for a response... or sit around twiddling my thumbs waiting for one. If other obligations are keeping him occupied, I fully respect that. Just sucks that I couldn't get an order placed.

First

Back
260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269
271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280
Next

Last