1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread

First

Back
258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267
269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278
Next

Last
  1. mixman
    He makes those adapters also like from an Audeze connection to a Focal connection.

2. Wes S
    I have the exact same cable, connectors and all, and love it!

Richsvt likes this.
  3. interweb-tech
    FYI you didn't mention the headphones you need to adapt to/from but if it MrSpeakers headphones to Audeze/ZMF cables, I have a pair of adapters for sale in the want ads.
    https://www.head-fi.org/threads/fs-...mrspeakers-ultra-short-cable-adapters.908558/

Wes S likes this.
  4. Richsvt
    I know...it is me you got it from. Glad you like it. Wonderful piece.

thecrow and Wes S like this.
  5. Wes S
    Sorry man! I did not realize, who I was replying to. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Thanks again for the great deal, by the way.

Richsvt likes this.
  6. thecrow
    Like everything else it will depend how busy trevor is.....and Black Friday is not far away

7. krakenkr
  8. krakenkr
    Thanks for letting me know! My case is kinda unusual that the 3.5mm connectors on mine worked on focal elex but it doesn't work on my Z1R...I contacted the owner and he would be reterminating my connectors. Thanks for the help!

9. Wes S
    Took delivery of this beauty yesterday, and seeing it in person, this cable just screams quality. Having it in hand, this is the most supple and microphonic free cable, I have ever held. Also, for as much wire there is, it is super light. I need more time to figure out the sonic benefits, but the bass is deep and tight and so far this is the most detailed copper cable I have heard yet, in a good way. I feel like the stage has increased in width and depth as well. The Draug 3 is a killer cable for sure. Back to the music. :o2smile:

Ruslanimus and interweb-tech like this.
  10. bearFNF Contributor
    OK, just read a bunch of this thread and on Norne audio's site and looking at the Draug3 or Volsund for my HD800, but I emailed Trevor to get his feedback first.
    should be joining this club soon.

Wes S and MattTCG like this.
  11. Eaton Liu
  12. fredfung28
    I have some info about this, Norne has different sound signature than prion 4 as the braiding should be different, also Trevor told me they have changed the raw material company to another one, so I don't think S3 will be similar to prion 4. My prion 4 is waiting for re terminate the plug to 4 pin xlr. So I still haven'y have the chance to compare both.. I've been very busy recently

13. pippen99
    I hope to way in on this at some point when all my cables are back home together. I sent out my Silvergarde S3 to be reterminated to 4 pin XLR and just as it came home I had to send out my Prion4 for repair of an intermittent left channel. It should be home next week. Today I took delivery of a new Silver Verite cable. I will have a TOTL cable shootout soon.

Thenewguy007 likes this.
  14. Eaton Liu
    I’m really excited to see your comparison!

15. Bonddam
    I have this same setup. But I don't have the cable yet, I just ordered it. Went with Draug 3.

nwavesailor likes this.
First

Back
258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267
269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278
Next

Last