Normal Shipping Times?
Dec 9, 2004 at 1:26 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17

mtbaird5687

100+ Head-Fier
I ordered a 1/4 to 1/8th grado adapter on Tuesday (i think, it was around then) and im just wondering when it would maybe get here. I chose the cheapest shipping, $5.00 priority i think.

If i live in Houston, Tx, does anyone know what day i should get the adapter. Im not worried about it or anything, not trying to say that its going slow or anything by any means. Just curious since my sr225s are getting here tommorow.

Thanks to anyone who can help me
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 14, 2004 at 2:54 AM Post #4 of 17
Todd doesn't joke around, man. He gets these things shipped fast!!!
biggrin.gif

Dec 23, 2004 at 5:10 PM Post #5 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by MD1032
Todd doesn't joke around, man. He gets these things shipped fast!!!
biggrin.gif

... that is, unless it's being shipped to Canada. Credit card was billed Dec 7. It is now Dec 23, with no HD650's in sight. Todd has no idea where they are since he can't track the shipment with USPS
frown.gif

Dec 23, 2004 at 8:31 PM Post #6 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by e_dawg
... that is, unless it's being shipped to Canada. Credit card was billed Dec 7. It is now Dec 23, with no HD650's in sight. Todd has no idea where they are since he can't track the shipment with USPS
frown.gif

I'm having the exact same problem as you too. I bought an amp on here from another member and it was shipped out Dec 1. and I still haven't received it yet. Damn you Canada Post.

merlock

Dec 23, 2004 at 11:40 PM Post #7 of 17
CanadaPost, USPS, customs, whoever is to blame, I don't care! I want those damn headphones under the tree in time for Christmas morning!
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 27, 2004 at 2:24 AM Post #8 of 17
All I have been able to find out is that Canadien customs is behind and that they are there. I am very sorry for the delay!

Todd

Jan 4, 2005 at 4:13 AM Post #9 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd
All I have been able to find out is that Canadien customs is behind and that they are there. I am very sorry for the delay!

Todd

I could imagine so,
I ordered some Alessandro Headphones

as well as a cable and some flat pads from you about 2 weeks ago

Still no sign of either
Hmmmm I want them, but I pretty much expected this to happen.
At least I know its customs....
confused.gif
confused.gif

Jan 4, 2005 at 7:16 AM Post #10 of 17
I did get my Sennheisers Dec 29 finally. 22 days after my CC was charged. Disappointing, but part of it is just what happens during this time of year. I did recommend to Todd that he use FedEx International Economy in the future when shipping to Canada, which doesn't cost that much more than USPS Airmail Parcel Post, especially when you take brokerage fees into account.

Jan 5, 2005 at 9:35 PM Post #11 of 17
Well I came home today,

and lucky me the flats and the adapter cable arrived.
The box was in perfect condition and Todd enclosed enough packing foamies to keep me entertained for quite some time.

I'll give Todd the thumbs up for on of the best online shopping experiences I've had.

Now If only my headphones would arrive....

Jan 5, 2005 at 11:37 PM Post #13 of 17
Ordered some senns last Sunday, and they still haven't arrived.

The past few times i have dealt with Todd, everything was great..shipping came in about 2-3 days.

Its been a week and a half, and they were supposed to be delivered Monday..
don't know whats up with Fedex nowadays.

Jan 6, 2005 at 3:53 AM Post #14 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by null
No offense to the Americans here, but I just cant stand USPS. They take such a long time to get stuff to Canada.
mad.gif

But But But....They sponcer Lance!!!!!

And in other related news....new Headphones also came today, got to break these hogs in!

I'll probally do a review in a little bit

Jan 7, 2005 at 5:58 PM Post #15 of 17
To all who haven't yet received their orders:

I ordered a brush, cleaning solution, and phono stage from Todd the tuesday after christmas, and it still hasn't arrived.

The reason? Most likely because:

1. Shipping companies like USPS and UPS are recovering from a large increase in business
2. Todd was probably very busy over the winter holiday time period
3. You live in Canada
biggrin.gif

I live in the United States, and I haven't received my order yet, but I'm not stressing over it. I had an excellent experience with Todd before, and I have full faith in him that shipping times are lagging a bit due to things he cannot control. If he could control them, he'd fight to make it better for you, trust me
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back