NorCal/SF Bay Area Meet 8/8/2009
Jun 15, 2009 at 5:35 AM Post #32 of 351
Quote:

Originally Posted by jp11801 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
...while there is no set admission I'd really appreciate donations from those that attend in the $10-20. The room is priced at $800 for the day so if we are around 50 or so you can do the math.

Thanks in advance for you support.

Not a problem. Please post instructions for sending you the money or feel free to send me a PayPal invoice.

Jun 15, 2009 at 5:59 AM Post #33 of 351
Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Erik /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Not a problem. Please post instructions for sending you the money or feel free to send me a PayPal invoice.

Just don't give it to JP Tyll-style!
biggrin.gif

Jun 15, 2009 at 2:09 PM Post #35 of 351
Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Erik /img/forum/go_quote.gif

no worries we pass the hat mid meet, rather than do the paypal thing

Jun 17, 2009 at 8:37 PM Post #38 of 351
Tentalively, YES, I'm in. Will update if something else comes up and I can't make it, but as it stands I should be able to attend and I've marked my calendar. Are we having a seperate thread for gear, or does that come much later?

It might be a tad early to mention these but I'll do it anyway.

Someone please bring the HD800 and HF2, I really missed those by not attending Canjam.

Are we to bring power strips ourselves or is this going to be setup. Also, with the list growing, are we getting table assignments or is it just show up and figure it out.

Jun 17, 2009 at 10:17 PM Post #39 of 351
Please bring power strips for your gear, thanks for reminding me

I am sure there will be several hd800 and Hf2 present as a few of the attendees have both.

No table assignments or gear lists quite yet but I guarentee well have killer gear as usual.

Jun 19, 2009 at 3:54 PM Post #40 of 351
Good news on the gear front. Jack Wu contacted me and offered to send the final souped-up prototype of the WES electrostatic amp in time for the meet. It is not the same amp that was at CanJam, and Jack is very excited about the final result. Go Team Woo!
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 20, 2009 at 4:46 AM Post #42 of 351
If there's anyone driving down from somewhere in the Marin/Napa/Sonoma area and is willing to give a ride to a perfect stranger I'd be more then happy to pitch in on gas as I'm not entirely sure my car would actually make it there and back.
Which I admit probably makes going to this meet a bad idea since I should be looking at getting a new car rather then a new pair of headphones but I just can't resist.

Jun 20, 2009 at 5:01 AM Post #43 of 351
Quote:

Originally Posted by jilgiljongiljing /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Someone please bring the HD800 and HF2, I really missed those by not attending Canjam.

My HD-800 and HF-2 will be there. I don't want to drive them all the way to San Francisco if you're not going to show up, so you better be there.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back