Noob and Beats by Dre.
Apr 29, 2015 at 6:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

bullets

New Head-Fier
Hey all, I've lurked here on and off for years every time I've been looking to add to the collection.

Figured I would pass along an excellent deal going on at Target as a way of saying thanks.

Yeah I know, Beats suck and bla bla bla.  BUT

Target is clearancing out a ton of their Beats headphones, at 50-80% off.  Their clearances are usually about the same nationwide(US) so this deal should be available in just about all Target stores.

I picked up a pair of the $400 beats pro's for $110.

They also have the mixrs for $75, and a few of the others priced at similar discounts.  I believe they had IEMs for 50% off.

I have never owned a pair of Beats before, and likely won't own another, as my thought is that they are not necessarily bad headphones, but just way overpriced.  Well at 75% off, they aren't overpriced, and I feel they are an excellent deal.  These Pros for seem like a really nice set of headphones for $110, and I'm quickly falling in to the camp that rates them as better than my m50s.

Apr 29, 2015 at 6:51 PM Post #2 of 4

taffy2207

Headphoneus Supremus
Apr 29, 2015 at 7:58 PM Post #3 of 4

smy1

Headphoneus Supremus
Hey all, I've lurked here on and off for years every time I've been looking to add to the collection.

Figured I would pass along an excellent deal going on at Target as a way of saying thanks.

Yeah I know, Beats suck and bla bla bla.  BUT

Target is clearancing out a ton of their Beats headphones, at 50-80% off.  Their clearances are usually about the same nationwide(US) so this deal should be available in just about all Target stores.

I picked up a pair of the $400 beats pro's for $110.

They also have the mixrs for $75, and a few of the others priced at similar discounts.  I believe they had IEMs for 50% off.

I have never owned a pair of Beats before, and likely won't own another, as my thought is that they are not necessarily bad headphones, but just way overpriced.  Well at 75% off, they aren't overpriced, and I feel they are an excellent deal.  These Pros for seem like a really nice set of headphones for $110, and I'm quickly falling in to the camp that rates them as better than my m50s.

really? I don't think it's bad picking up beats. It's nice to add them to ur headphone collection. Tbh I might pick one up because there so cheap. How much are the studios?

Edit: I checked there website it's not on sale?

Users who are viewing this thread