Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones
Feb 8, 2013 at 6:33 PM Post #6,421 of 6,432
Quote:
Something along the lines of "just because they all do it doesn't mean it's right". I know you're being purposefully difficult, but do you also realize it just makes you look ignorant to others?

Actually, I honestly didn't know what point you were making in the context of our argument. I guess what I'm saying to you is- just because you don't agree with them doesn't make make them wrong.

Feb 8, 2013 at 6:36 PM Post #6,425 of 6,432
You keep misrepresenting what I say. I don't know if you are doing it on purpose or aren't smart enough to get it.

It is not MY OPINION which I base this information on. It is STATISTICS. Observed measurements of human behavior. Not my own thoughts. That's why I linked to those STATISTICS. They're not blog links of my personal musings. Do you truly not understand?

My opinion is as worthless as everyone else's when it comes to STATISTICS, which I'm linking you to.
Quote:
Actually, I honestly didn't know what point you were making in the context of our argument. I guess what I'm saying to you is- just because you don't agree with them doesn't make make them wrong.

Feb 8, 2013 at 6:36 PM Post #6,426 of 6,432
Quote:
Ah crap. I'm gonna have to take them down and make some 30 second samples.

Or you could just use something like Dropbox.

chewy, I just created a new thread in the sound science forum, lets move there. The only reason I can see as to why this thread isn't locked already thanks to a certain someone who chooses to use very rude language to explain how its everyone else that's being rude and not him is that admins either aren't checking this thread at all or haven't yet checked it today. It will workout much better here:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/650303/an-experiment-in-lossy-vs-lossles-a-b-testing

Feb 8, 2013 at 6:39 PM Post #6,429 of 6,432
You do realize that you, dcfac, and Sandvich are the only ones to have used rude or profane language, right? You're referring to them and yourself with your veiled insult, correct? There's no need to insult yourself.
Quote:

chewy, I just created a new thread in the sound science forum, lets move there. The only reason I can see as to why this thread isn't locked already thanks to a certain someone who chooses to use very rude language to explain how its everyone else that's being rude and not him is that admins either aren't checking this thread at all or haven't yet checked it today. It will workout much better here:

Feb 8, 2013 at 6:43 PM Post #6,430 of 6,432
Quote:

Gotcha.

I've actually already got the samples  made and they should be fairly quick uploading..

EDIT: Aaaaaand they're up.

Feb 8, 2013 at 10:13 PM Post #6,431 of 6,432
I've restarted this thread with the last page of posts here:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/650328/non-audiophile-reactions-to-high-end-headphones-part-ii

Feb 15, 2018 at 6:46 PM Post #6,432 of 6,432
Quote:

I for one was ready to rage if I didn't get news of the situation fast. However, I'm curious as to what your children think of your headphone collection.
My youngest grins when he puts on the D-2000 - not sure if sound signature or cool looks. Oldest asked for Grados for his birthday. I offered to buy him a DT770/80, but he didn't want me to spend that much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back