Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II
Jun 8, 2014 at 11:43 PM Post #3,422 of 4,655
Truth be told, though, arguing on Youtube is like trying to tell a blind man what blue looks like. It's a pointless waste of energy, effort, bandwidth and time. People are always going to be firmly seated where they are, even if they know they are wrong. You also have to consider the fact that he/she may only have experience with Fanny Wang, Bose and a bunch of crap headphones, so for him those are the best sounding. I salute and your rather pointless attempt to lay down some knowledge, but Youtube is one of the last places you should do that. It'll accomplish nothing in the end. He/she must also not own any CD's or get every song through "youtubedownloaderbecauseI'mpoorwithbadtaste.net" if they don't know the difference (you can tell with even Bose or Fanny Wang so yeah).

Jun 9, 2014 at 12:15 AM Post #3,423 of 4,655
Just for ****s and giggles :)

Jun 9, 2014 at 6:01 AM Post #3,424 of 4,655
When ever I get new cans , I always ask my wife to give a listen, to what I think sounds so great.

She will always listen and has always said, yeah that sounds nice or something to that effect.

I just recently got an HD800 and when I asked her to give a listen, I actually got...."wow"..."those sound incredible"

Jun 9, 2014 at 6:16 AM Post #3,425 of 4,655
When ever I get new cans , I always ask my wife to give a listen, to what I think sounds so great.

She will always listen and has always said, yeah that sounds nice or something to that effect.

I just recently got an HD800 and when I asked her to give a listen, I actually got...."wow"..."those sound incredible"

Objective confirmation of a TOTL headphone :smile:

Jun 9, 2014 at 7:32 AM Post #3,426 of 4,655

+1, mine leaves them on for 2 seconds and says "yep, sounds good", with the HD800 she said "that's amazing", and kept them on over a minute!
biggrin.gif

Jun 9, 2014 at 2:25 PM Post #3,429 of 4,655
I can't remember if I have already posted this, but a girl went to tears when she heard some songs on my TH900. She had never heard anything better than a 20 bucks earbud of course.

Jun 9, 2014 at 3:27 PM Post #3,431 of 4,655
Just had my Mother listen to my T-Peos H-300 & Vamp Verza that I just got preceded by "I can't believe you spent $XXX on that!!!!"

Further proceeded by "I NEVER EVEN HEARD THAT PART BEFORE" She then commented about it still lacking bass (???) so I flipped on the Bass Boost on the Verza and she sat there like laughing in disbelief to herself.

Needless to say, she no longer thought it was  "complete" waste of money, ahah.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back