NocturnaL Audio Custom Headphone Cables
May 26, 2014 at 12:17 PM Post #31 of 207

Hey Zack, is that you who was answering my emails back then? 
biggrin.gif

Thanks for clarifying. I like the new configurations anyway and that's surprising they are separately insulated while remains this flexible. Cheers.

Dear Frekedech, 

Our Copper used are actually LITZ, and silver are used in another way which is similar to how LITZ cable are done. 

That is the reason why our cable do not turn green or tarnish at least with a year or so. 

Once again, if you guys have any feedback, please be welcome to share them here in this thread and i will try my best to clarify with you! : )

Cheers,
Zack

Jul 4, 2014 at 2:44 PM Post #32 of 207
So... I ordered my cable in May, and have yet to get a email back saying theyre ready. Last time I asked about the status of my cable was about 2 and a half week ago, where they said it would be done by the end of the week...

Considering the fact they estimate the build time to be 2-3 weeks, overall its been a bit disappointing  to have waited 6 weeks with no real updates and fairly meh communications despite Zach being quite a nice fellow.

Just hoping something gets done soon...

Jul 4, 2014 at 3:22 PM Post #33 of 207
So... I ordered my cable in May, and have yet to get a email back saying theyre ready. Last time I asked about the status of my cable was about 2 and a half week ago, where they said it would be done by the end of the week...

Considering the fact they estimate the build time to be 2-3 weeks, overall its been a bit disappointing  to have waited 6 weeks with no real updates and fairly meh communications despite Zach being quite a nice fellow.

I checked the treoo shop earlier this week. They now state the wait is 6 weeks for new cables. My cable I want repaired which I sent to them maybe 2 months ago and asked about 2 weeks ago is just gone. Such a shame. The cable was magnificent.

Jul 4, 2014 at 4:00 PM Post #34 of 207

It took about 3 weeks for mine to get here.   While it was worth the wait, you're wait is way too long.   I'd continue to email Treoo, they did respond back very quickly for me, like the next day.  Don't know which one you're getting, but be prepared to use a dremmel to sand to fit and also, my Hydra8 definately needs a clip, its heavy, but the clips I have are way too small for it and I still have to glue my clip to the cable, at the very least tuck it into my shirt.   

Jul 4, 2014 at 5:42 PM Post #35 of 207

I checked the treoo shop earlier this week. They now state the wait is 6 weeks for new cables. My cable I want repaired which I sent to them maybe 2 months ago and asked about 2 weeks ago is just gone. Such a shame. The cable was magnificent.

They lost ur cable? Or am i reading it wrong?...

Jul 5, 2014 at 3:17 AM Post #37 of 207
sonically, are the cables really worth the wait? because i just ordered one from them and they did say that it's going to be a plus/minus 4-6 week wait time.

I haven't tried that many. But they are really good for the price. I guess you could get equally as good sound from other cables, maybe more expensive but you will prbably get them faster. I have no idea. If time is not a factor, they're worth the price (at least the hydra-4 which is the only one I've tried). I'll probably place an order for another cable and then just forget about it so I don't have to think about the time I have to wait.

Jul 13, 2014 at 5:21 AM Post #39 of 207
Hi there, 

Do drop me a pm with your cable order number and ordered/repaired date. I will have them sorted out and give you an exact date as to when your cable will be ready. My apologies for the late responses.

Zack 

Jul 13, 2014 at 12:46 PM Post #40 of 207
  Hi there, 

Do drop me a pm with your cable order number and ordered/repaired date. I will have them sorted out and give you an exact date as to when your cable will be ready. My apologies for the late responses.

Zack 

I do hope Zack realizes that fast shipment and responsive customer service from him goes a long way with sales from Headfi members.   Perhaps you should look at a better system for Treoo to get the cables out faster and respond quicker to Headfi members.    Another idea would be for Headfi members to order directly from you as you could probably get orders made and out quicker than Treoo.

Jul 13, 2014 at 2:59 PM Post #41 of 207
Unfortunately im still waiting for a response after 2 emails and a pm in the last 2 or 3 weeks. The patience game is hard

Jul 13, 2014 at 3:38 PM Post #42 of 207
Sorry Cotnijoe its been such a wait.   When I told H20 about how I was so taken with the Nocturnal site, he did mention his favorite tried and true cable that others tried and liked also, and as we all know, H20 is very serious and critical about his equippment:  ALO 6N OCC Advanced Upgrade Cable for Westone 4R UM2 RC UM3X RC W4R CM ES3.  

He said the seller is great, very responsive and also makes silver.   Brian at BTG Audio is also local in US, budget priced, very responsive and fast.   However, the Nocturnal hybrid is very new and innovative, especially for the Treoo price.

Jul 22, 2014 at 12:56 AM Post #45 of 207
Finally received my cable. Despite the iffy communication, i have to say im impressed. Ergonomics far exceeded my expectations and the thing is gorgeous. Glad i went this route at the end of the day;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back