Noble K10 vs JH Roxannes
Dec 26, 2013 at 6:04 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 400

vkalia

500+ Head-Fier
Now that the Roxannes are out, does anyone have any A/B comparisons?

I did audition both of them briefly last week but at different shops, and so find my impressions a little unreliable when it comes to the comparison.   

Any comparisons on how they rank in terms of lush midrange and smooth treble?

TIA!

Jan 8, 2014 at 5:08 PM Post #3 of 400
I don't think anyone can answer that very well at the moment. I don't know about the K10, but it's very early days for the Roxanne since they've had some manufacturing delays. The only complete review I've seen yet is Currawong's: http://www.head-fi.org/products/jerry-harvey-audio-sirens-series-roxanne/reviews/10270

The JH Roxanne impressions thread is here, but again no proper reviews: http://www.head-fi.org/t/696958/jh-audio-sirens-series-roxanne-impressions-thread

The few people who have theirs still need time to use them before reviewing. There are some impressions of the universals, but I wouldn't put too much credence in anything just yet.

Jan 29, 2014 at 11:55 AM Post #7 of 400
what cable is that on the Nobles?  is it the Whiplash?

Jan 31, 2014 at 7:08 PM Post #11 of 400
What's the cable problem?

Finding it very hard to decide on which IEM I'll be purchasing next week!

He means the collar used to fasten the cable to the ear piece. It's rather flimsy and falls apart on its own but no worries. The Roxanne cable was recently updated and the collar is made out of resistant aluminum so in short that user should have his cable replaced.

Feb 1, 2014 at 4:18 AM Post #12 of 400
He means the collar used to fasten the cable to the ear piece. It's rather flimsy and falls apart on its own but no worries. The Roxanne cable was recently updated and the collar is made out of resistant aluminum so in short that user should have his cable replaced.

Thanks for the explanation :)

Yeah, certainly something I'd want to have amended.

Feb 1, 2014 at 4:54 AM Post #14 of 400
Hey no problem I'm glad I can help. I for one can't wait for an in depth head to head face off between the kaiser 10's and the Roxanne's.

Nor can I!

My Heir 5.0 have died, leaving me with only a pair Galaxy S4 earphones for walk about... Bad times! However, I've just had a tax rebate, so I'm now in the market for some top tier earphones, and I'm having serious problems choosing a pair - it's one of the hardest things I've ever had to do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back