NOBLE CABLE CONTEST - WIN A NOBLE 6W
Jun 2, 2014 at 5:16 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1,214

bangkokkid

Brannan "The Glove" Mason
First, we would like to thank everyone for participating and Head-Fi for allowing us to run the contest. It's been a pleasure and we hope to offer more opportunities like this in the not-so-distant future.
 ​
Without further adieu...
 ​
Congratulations to users Wild and kova4a for their entries of 147.6 lbs!
 ​
Please PM me directly to claim your prize.
 ​
~~~

UPDATE: AS OF 9 AM PST MONDAY, JUNE 16TH, THE CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED
 ​
THE VICTOR WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER TODAY, SOMEONE HAS PREVAILED
 ​
~~~
 ​
Summer is here and to commemorate the occasion we have decided to run a contest! 
cool.gif

UPDATE: There was a misunderstanding on our part and the contest is now open to EVERYONE REGARDLESS OF LOCATION. Please note that depending on your country of residence you may be subject to certain taxes, duties, or other obligations if you win.

Those who enter will be competing for a set of Noble 6W, designed and crafted by the Wizard himself. The exact set is pictured below and are referred to internally as "Cherry Coke" for their deep reddish black, translucent, faceplates.

To enter the contest, all you have to do is guess the pull-strength of our Noble cable (in kilos or pounds) to the first-decimal place. Everyone can enter up to three times and the closest estimation takes the cake!

Changes to your entries by the way of editing posts will result in automatic disqualification from here on out.

The contest will run for two weeks and the winner will be announced via video on Monday, June 16th.

With that out of the way, peep the video below and let the games begin!

/img/vimeo_logo.png ​

~​
 ​
 ​
Noble on Facebook
Noble on Twitter
Noble on Instagram
Noble on Head-Fi

Jun 2, 2014 at 8:33 AM Post #2 of 1,214
My guess (wild ass guesses):

40.1 lbs
55.6 lbs
75.8 lbs

Jun 2, 2014 at 11:18 AM Post #12 of 1,214
Sadly Wizard gave me the answer to this when I was inquiring about a different product. My sense of ethics is just bareeeeeely strong enough to overcome my Noble Audio-related covetous nature. Best of luck to everyone who enters!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back