Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Mar 26, 2020 at 11:46 AM Post #32,146 of 35,957
Sounds like you need to hire this guy to run your shipping dept. :D

Sometimes those hacker kids just need a legal outlet for their talents. A brilliant, bored kid is a dangerous thing.
I actually considered it... I don't think he's a bad kid. He just didn't really consider that there are real people behind these companies and also few people know that it is the manufacturers or sellers, not the credit card companies that take the loss. As soon as a dispute is initiated, the funds are immediately withdrawn from our bank account. It really is an unfair process for the seller.

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com
Mar 26, 2020 at 12:41 PM Post #32,147 of 35,957
Psst...if you're in the market for a new IEM while you're working from home, there isn't a better time than now. We're excited to be doing our first ever B-Stock Sale for a few units that are 40% off! You read that right.

Our award-winning Sage and Katana have units up for sale that are $349 and $1110 respectively. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us!

Scroll down on our homepage to see the units available: https://nobleaudio.com/en/

Mar 26, 2020 at 8:31 PM Post #32,148 of 35,957
I picked a bad time to RMA my old Noble 4Cs but I just wanted to say that the customer service has been impeccable. The situation sucks but the team at Noble has been very kind in making it as painless as possible. John himself even reached out to come up with a solution.

My very first pair of CIEMs may or may not be stuck in limbo in Thailand. I was suggested by Jim to send them in as I wanted to have the finish restored on one side (it dulled down) and an additional layer of lacquer for a tighter fit on the other. But timing has been poor and while I'm not in a rush to get them back, I'm a little bit worried as they're a pair with a lot of sentimental value to me.

I cannot thank Noble enough for providing assistance on a pair of IEMs that have been discontinued for years. It'd be a shame to not restore an IEM this beautiful.

4C.jpg

Edit: Looks like they've found their way into safe hands and are being worked on!

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2020 at 1:07 PM Post #32,149 of 35,957
I picked a bad time to RMA my old Noble 4Cs but I just wanted to say that the customer service has been impeccable. The situation sucks but the team at Noble has been very kind in making it as painless as possible. John himself even reached out to come up with a solution.

My very first pair of CIEMs may or may not be stuck in limbo in Thailand. I was suggested by Jim to send them in as I wanted to have the finish restored on one side (it dulled down) and an additional layer of lacquer for a tighter fit on the other. But timing has been poor and while I'm not in a rush to get them back, I'm a little bit worried as they're a pair with a lot of sentimental value to me.

I cannot thank Noble enough for providing assistance on a pair of IEMs that have been discontinued for years. It'd be a shame to not restore an IEM this beautiful.

4C.jpg

Edit: Looks like they've found their way into safe hands and are being worked on!

Love to hear that. That's how we do!

Mar 27, 2020 at 7:12 PM Post #32,150 of 35,957
IMG_7974.jpg

I had some fun trying macro photography on my customs, got some unintentionally cool results.​

Mar 28, 2020 at 8:23 PM Post #32,151 of 35,957
Noble Audio Kaiser 10 Encore IEM Universal (Sony Clear Silicone Hybrid Tips)(HanSound Audio ZENTOO 4 wire OCC litz copper cable terminated 4.4mm)

Sony NW-WM1A Digital Audio Player (Japanese Tourist Edition)

sonyencore.jpg

Mar 30, 2020 at 2:21 PM Post #32,152 of 35,957
Noble Audio Kaiser 10 Encore IEM Universal (Sony Clear Silicone Hybrid Tips)(HanSound Audio ZENTOO 4 wire OCC litz copper cable terminated 4.4mm)

Sony NW-WM1A Digital Audio Player (Japanese Tourist Edition)

sonyencore.jpg

Beautiful shot! What lense are you using?

Mar 30, 2020 at 9:37 PM Post #32,153 of 35,957
Mar 31, 2020 at 12:40 PM Post #32,154 of 35,957
Mar 31, 2020 at 3:35 PM Post #32,156 of 35,957
These are all giving me so many ideas. Maybe time to order a 2nd Wizard design soon

Well, we've got some more inspiration coming for what you want soon!

On another note, I just upgrade from out stock cable to our thin cable. Incredible how much cables effect comfort, it's like a whole new world has been discovered with weightlessness.

Not to say our stock cable isn't comfy, it's a really strange feeling to describe. Another large part of it is due to me being a glasses wearer, so take that into account as well - I have always had trouble with the weight of over the ear IEM cables in one way or another and have just adjusted..

Anyone else experience the same?

Mar 31, 2020 at 4:53 PM Post #32,157 of 35,957

On another note, I just upgrade from out stock cable to our thin cable. Incredible how much cables effect comfort, it's like a whole new world has been discovered with weightlessness.

Not to say our stock cable isn't comfy, it's a really strange feeling to describe. Another large part of it is due to me being a glasses wearer, so take that into account as well - I have always had trouble with the weight of over the ear IEM cables in one way or another and have just adjusted..

I always preferred Linux Bax with my K10ua for exactly those reasons

Mar 31, 2020 at 5:56 PM Post #32,158 of 35,957

Just get rid of that bullet weight like Y splitter. It's 50% of the issue there.

Mar 31, 2020 at 6:34 PM Post #32,159 of 35,957
I always preferred Linux Bax with my K10ua for exactly those reasons

I don’t wear glasses but I like the Bax too. Two issues with them, however, number one is that they don’t fit recessed sockets and number two is that they’re a real pain to work with if they get damaged. Took me ages to repair mine, but I’m glad I kept at it!

Apr 1, 2020 at 4:17 AM Post #32,160 of 35,957
I don’t wear glasses but I like the Bax too. Two issues with them, however, number one is that they don’t fit recessed sockets and number two is that they’re a real pain to work with if they get damaged. Took me ages to repair mine, but I’m glad I kept at it!
They also (or used to) tangle like hell. Not a good look when your boss frowns at you for spending too long untangling them at work :p

Users who are viewing this thread

• Acts
Back