Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Jan 13, 2019 at 8:53 PM Post #29,116 of 36,036
729D7EBD-2D6D-47B6-B50A-52ADBA900D81.jpeg

Tried this at stereo Singapore and I immediately fell in love with khan.

Looking forward to CamJam SG and hopefully I can get hold of one then!

Jan 14, 2019 at 11:09 AM Post #29,121 of 36,036
Man I wish I got the Khans instead of my customs now, but then again I haven't tried them on. I have some k10 universals, but could never get the seal right. The difference when I jumped from the K10u to the Encores was staggering. I never could find tips that would work for me, but I don't have that problem now with the Encores, heh.

Jan 14, 2019 at 11:22 AM Post #29,122 of 36,036
Man I wish I got the Khans instead of my customs now, but then again I haven't tried them on. I have some k10 universals, but could never get the seal right. The difference when I jumped from the K10u to the Encores was staggering. I never could find tips that would work for me, but I don't have that problem now with the Encores, heh.

I also never got the proper seal with the other universals, I am happy to report, with the Khan, I do.

Jan 14, 2019 at 11:31 AM Post #29,124 of 36,036
I also never got the proper seal with the other universals, I am happy to report, with the Khan, I do.

Well that’s good to know, maybe I can return my customs? @FullCircle will you exchange my lightly used customs for the khans?

Just kidding of course. I’m loving my Encores and the design is amazing. I couldn’t be happier! At least now I know I have something to save towards in the future.

Jan 14, 2019 at 11:32 AM Post #29,125 of 36,036
I also just got my custom Encores recently (July 2018), and I'm very curious about the Khans. Although I can't exactly call it buyer's remorse, just curious, I'm perfectly happy with my Encores. Fit is the biggest issue, no matter how well universals fit, I can never wear them for extended periods of time, the pressure from the tips pushing against my ear canals bothers me after an hour or so. That's the reason why I went custom, and never looked back. The Khan may blow the Encores out of the water sonically, but I won't seriously consider buying a pair until it's available in custom form.

Jan 14, 2019 at 12:26 PM Post #29,126 of 36,036
@hotdog108 I agree with you there but luckily don't have the extent of discomfort you do. I just got recently got my first CIEM and am amazed I waited this long, the difference is night and day and comfort is incredible. No adjustments needed once they are securely in the ear.

Well worth any price bump you pay for CIEMs TBH. As I'm getting back into school the coming few weeks, I can't wait to commute with these to get more music time in. I wish I went the CIEM route earlier instead of constantly switching universals to try and find one that fits me. Probably would have saved money that way.

I know my next major purchase (I was a longtime fan of Noble before joining the team, working for the team has only increased my love), hopefully by the end of this year, will be a custom Kaiser Encore or Katana, the KE seems to be more my kind of sound. Who knows, maybe the Khan will change my mind ones I get my hands on it to demo eventually. Probably won't be able to compare the three side by side until the next Canjam I find myself at.

Last edited:
Jan 14, 2019 at 12:39 PM Post #29,127 of 36,036
I recently purchased 64A A18s, and while they are cutting-edge and fantastic all-arounders I still love my K10c and use them often. Just because something new comes out, it doesn't always mean what you've previously loved becomes immediately obsolete. Although, sometimes it does...

In the past when I bought new IEMs, I had a very hard time going back to my old pair because the new ones were just so much better:

Shure e3 > Shure e5 > Sensaphonics 2XS > Sensaphonics 3Max > K10c > A18.

At every step, the previous iem was just so outmatched by the newer one, that I literally could not derive enjoyment going back to my older iem. With the K10c, that isn't the case at all. I am still able to derive immense satisfaction from it, and its got the Wizard's personal touch. Plus CIEMs have a badass factor that universals will never have.

I definitely look forward to giving the Khans a listen for myself...

Last edited:
Jan 14, 2019 at 1:29 PM Post #29,128 of 36,036
İ will just say it...... i did not Find the Look of Khans not good at all....

Current series are more stylish where Khan got this chi-fi look.

Also i find all Noble custom Designs as work of art, nothing less

Maybe they will look far better in real life as i might replace my Encore NeXT black friday...

Look is not everything

Jan 14, 2019 at 1:41 PM Post #29,129 of 36,036
İ will just say it...... i did not Find the Look of Khans not good at all....

Current series are more stylish where Khan got this chi-fi look.

Also i find all Noble custom Designs as work of art, nothing less

Maybe they will look far better in real life as i might replace my Encore NeXT black friday...

Look is not everything

In reality, looks are a great thing, but its not like you have a mirror with you while listening to stare at how any of them look. Sound first, if you can also have a look you like, that's just icing on the cake.

Jan 14, 2019 at 1:43 PM Post #29,130 of 36,036
@Watagump Also why I'm going to go full Wizard when I eventually get mine :D. Pure art is so much better when you know it's basically one of kind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back