Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
May 4, 2018 at 5:11 AM Post #27,271 of 36,039
Hi, can anyone recommend some tips for K10 universals? I've tried spiral dots to no avail and the ones from Noble don't really make a great seal. I'm not a fan of the comply ones either. I really want to love these IEMs, but I can't seem to find anything that fits well. Thank you in advance.

With Noble X I've found a good match with the RHA Dual Density silicone tips, they stay in place and sound very similar to the Symbio tips.

May 4, 2018 at 8:00 AM Post #27,272 of 36,039
I have been using the Bell for about a week or so now and I am pretty impressed. I agree with what someone stated a few posts back. Noble just knows how to make a do no wrong type of sound headphone. Even though it is indeed different than my K10 I was instantly reminded of my K10 when I tried these. I think of these as my baby K10. A few things on my wishlist.
1. Better L/R markings (I know this has already been mentioned)
2. Removable Cable (I use these almost exclusively with my iPhone and it would be nice to be able to use my noble lightning cable with it) Or perhaps make a lightning version though I know that is unlikely.
3. Cable Cinch (not that important just preference)

1) better left / right markings

The alternative just seemed .... yuck

Screenshot_20180504-065739.jpg

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com
May 4, 2018 at 11:06 AM Post #27,273 of 36,039
@FullCircle Yep, I saw you reference that before. I can see why you made the choice you did. Although there are times at night when I wish you would have gone for the white. lol. Did you guys consider using a removable cable? Or was that not viable or cost effective? Most of the time I use my Bell with my phone and I would love to use my noble lightning cable that I have for my K10's.

May 4, 2018 at 12:26 PM Post #27,275 of 36,039
@FullCircle Yep, I saw you reference that before. I can see why you made the choice you did. Although there are times at night when I wish you would have gone for the white. lol. Did you guys consider using a removable cable? Or was that not viable or cost effective? Most of the time I use my Bell with my phone and I would love to use my noble lightning cable that I have for my K10's.

If I may, you don't want to be switching cables back and forth as a rule. Something is going to wear and cause problems in the connecting hardware.

May 4, 2018 at 1:11 PM Post #27,276 of 36,039
If I may, you don't want to be switching cables back and forth as a rule. Something is going to wear and cause problems in the connecting hardware.

That makes sense. With that being said it is an extremely common thing to do. There are many who switch out cables all of the time. That is not something I do often but it is nice to have that opportunity. As for the Bell I would probably only swap it once and then use it exclusively with my iPhone.

May 8, 2018 at 12:13 AM Post #27,277 of 36,039
I have been the user of noble K10u for around 3 years until lately one side of the earphone starts giving broken sound. I am sure I handle them with care all the time but it just happened. Disappointed at the short duration of such an expensive product, but I still trust it was my bad luck only as I don’t see other users reflecting this in the forums. I contacted Noble for a repair and immediately the next day they replied and offered me to purchase the new Encore or Katana universal at a discount instead. I accepted and paid immediately. Afterwards I have been asking for a tracking ID for delivery and no reply at all for 3-4 emails ever since I paid. I tried PM them in here as well and still nth. I was told to expect delivery within 2 weeks and now it is one month already. No earphone, no reply, I can feel that I am of no value as a customer after I paid them. All I was asking for is a tracking ID for delivery so that I can better arrange my time. Such a basic thing for online purchases I don’t see what is so difficult for a simple reply. I would be happy if they just tell me it is out of stock or they have too many orders to handle so they need longer time or whatsoever. Though I like their product, I am disappointed with their customer service I must say.
Actually I’m gonna say Noble Audio act really unusual recently. They didn’t reply emails, and they stoped updating their fb, ins, and twitter. All they did is repeatedly adding items to massdrop, which really feels like they are clearing stocks.

May 10, 2018 at 12:42 AM Post #27,285 of 36,039
It better be a Tia Fourte and Legend X killer pair. Maybe we are getting headphones? It has to be huge enough that it would be worth not holding up the customer service portion of your business. Maybe the Massdrop stuff was to get more money to get us more ear candy. Time will tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back