Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Nov 23, 2017 at 7:10 AM Post #26,461 of 36,040
Hello everybody!

Long time, no post.

I have a pair of Tzar 350's that I want to part with and I thought that, being Wizard's creation, this would be the best place to ask if anyone is interested. Mint condition, with Toxic Cables Scorpion copper cable. I will also put them up for sale here on head-fi and ebay but I wanted to give a head's up to my fellow Wizard fans. Thanks.

Just a heads up that moderators dun like people promoting their for sale item here... And we dun talk able Heir Audio at all

Nov 23, 2017 at 10:26 PM Post #26,462 of 36,040

Jess Lawrence 3-1.jpg

By popular request, take 15% off all CIEMs plus options (excludes Rush Order) this holiday weekend beginning in a few short hours!

-------------

Attachments

• Jess Lawrence 3-2.jpg
    Jess Lawrence 3-2.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Jess Lawrence 3-3.jpg
    Jess Lawrence 3-3.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
Nov 24, 2017 at 7:55 AM Post #26,463 of 36,040
Ordered! Now I just have to wait for my earmold kit to come in the mail since all the audiologists where I live have more important things to do than make me an ear impression.

Nov 24, 2017 at 9:12 AM Post #26,464 of 36,040
Quick question Noble and Fellow Friends Of Noble. Placed an order for a Black Noble Cable went through the Checkout form and when I clicked on the large 'Place Order' button on the form, the order page reset with the item still listed in the cart. Is that normal because now I'm not sure the order was sent through. Probably was but it would be nice to have some visual confirmation on the page. Like an order placed sign for when you order accessories as I know that the Noble has the Order Confirmation page for IEM orders

Nov 24, 2017 at 9:16 AM Post #26,465 of 36,040
Ordered! Now I just have to wait for my earmold kit to come in the mail since all the audiologists where I live have more important things to do than make me an ear impression.

That's pretty schiity! The audiologist I went to thought it was so cool that I was getting CIEMs made that he didn't even charge me for them.

Nov 24, 2017 at 9:28 AM Post #26,466 of 36,040
Quick question Noble and Fellow Friends Of Noble. Placed an order for a Black Noble Cable went through the Checkout form and when I clicked on the large 'Place Order' button on the form, the order page reset with the item still listed in the cart. Is that normal because now I'm not sure the order was sent through. Probably was but it would be nice to have some visual confirmation on the page. Like an order placed sign for when you order accessories as I know that the Noble has the Order Confirmation page for IEM orders
well if it works the same way for ciems then your cart should be empty after you hit that order button, and you should get a confirmation in your email.

Nov 24, 2017 at 11:08 AM Post #26,467 of 36,040

When in doubt, write Brennan

Nov 25, 2017 at 10:16 AM Post #26,468 of 36,040
Ordered at the last hours of discount and got my fedex pack delivered to Turkey, great company great service

My thanks and applause to noble team

I never used anything bigger than Shure 535 so having difficulty to fit them, is there a video somewhere, any tips?

Maybe new tips ?

I am using them zx2 but I am locked on z1 ( eu cap) or sp1000, ak being 1000$ more expensive...

Any suggestion is appritiated

Nov 25, 2017 at 5:38 PM Post #26,469 of 36,040
What is the building time for the ciem now?
I remember that wizard and Brannan was saying that the stock is under shortage.

But no matter how,I am sure that I am going to order a katana, I like it so so much!!!

Nov 25, 2017 at 6:25 PM Post #26,470 of 36,040
What is the building time for the ciem now?
I remember that wizard and Brannan was saying that the stock is under shortage.

But no matter how,I am sure that I am going to order a katana, I like it so so much!!!
I ordered my prestige CIEM’s on the 05th of June and the ear impressions were received at the lab on the 20th of June. I still haven’t received my CIEM’s. I think it’s at least a couple of weeks more ( this is me guessing based on last conversation with Brannan). I am now into week 23 since the lab received the impressions so they are certainly taking time. I would assume (also based on the faq’s on the noble website) that if you don’t order a prestige set, it should be a lot quicker

Nov 25, 2017 at 6:50 PM Post #26,471 of 36,040
Holy cow over 5 months?! It better look damn good. You better not have any plastic or acrylic on that thing. Also, I would really love to see a pic when you get'em.

Last edited:
Nov 26, 2017 at 7:19 AM Post #26,474 of 36,040
Question:
A friend of mine ordered the K10U via Massdrop and mentioned the option of adding a 2.5mm TRRS balanced cable for a very reasonable price.

Is this this a new variant of your standard cable or a third-party product?

Nov 27, 2017 at 1:58 AM Post #26,475 of 36,040
Hello. I’ve just ordered a pair of custom encore to replace the 8c I lost a few months ago. Could anyone tell me what should I expect to hear compared to the 8c; how do then Kaiser encore compare against the 8c ?
Thanks to all.
Jon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back