Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Nov 19, 2017 at 4:28 PM Post #26,446 of 36,040
Brannan, will this be available in Japan (E-Earphone)? I'll be heading back to Tokyo on Thursday. I'll probably pick this up when I'm there (if it's in stock).

Thanks!

I'm not sure if they will be in stock at that time. It is a safe bet that our dealer I'm Singapore will have them.

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com
Nov 19, 2017 at 5:19 PM Post #26,449 of 36,040
Brannan, will this be available in Japan (E-Earphone)? I'll be heading back to Tokyo on Thursday. I'll probably pick this up when I'm there (if it's in stock).

Thanks!

Hi Timothy, most dealers will not have inventory until early December, but if you go by e-earphone during your visit please express your interest in the Velvet while you are there.

Nov 20, 2017 at 7:46 AM Post #26,453 of 36,040
Yeah the deal was really good that I almost regret purchasing the Massdrop K10U lol

But K10U is a legend and you’ve gotta have it don’t you :ghost:

Nov 20, 2017 at 9:52 AM Post #26,454 of 36,040
I'm hearing from Gisele (UK dealer) that my rush-order, Wizard-designed Kaiser Encores are 'in production'. This is good, because I can't wait to get my hands on them. No idea how far through production, but given that it was a rush order, and we're nearing ten business days from when my impressions should have arrived Noble's end, I'm hoping that they might be almost done.

Asked for dark metallic greens with a touch of neon orange. Hoping they're not going to end up looking like a car crash... getting increasingly nervous that I've accidentally ordered the most hideous CIEMs ever. Not heard anything from Noble themselves; I'm hoping that if what I requested is just sodding awful, they'd at least have dropped me a line to say "are you sure about this?"

Last edited:
Nov 20, 2017 at 2:01 PM Post #26,455 of 36,040
I'm hearing from Gisele (UK dealer) that my rush-order, Wizard-designed Kaiser Encores are 'in production'. This is good, because I can't wait to get my hands on them. No idea how far through production, but given that it was a rush order, and we're nearing ten business days from when my impressions should have arrived Noble's end, I'm hoping that they might be almost done.

Asked for dark metallic greens with a touch of neon orange. Hoping they're not going to end up looking like a car crash... getting increasingly nervous that I've accidentally ordered the most hideous CIEMs ever. Not heard anything from Noble themselves; I'm hoping that if what I requested is just sodding awful, they'd at least have dropped me a line to say "are you sure about this?"

She is great really helps all they way through the process. Also I wouldn't worry about the the design the "Wizard" doesn't do ugly! :D

Nov 22, 2017 at 12:02 AM Post #26,456 of 36,040
hell yeah! ciem discount this friday! All the audiologists nearby don't do ear impressions for non-customers, I'll have to make my own impressions :frowning2:

Nov 22, 2017 at 12:47 PM Post #26,457 of 36,040
Universal Katana and Savants came in from the BF sale. Initial impressions are that the Savants to me are essentially much less bassy Dulce Bass with a more cramped airier sound space. The Katana is very much not like the Encore. Encore pushes all the details to you,Katana gives it to you. Encore is SO WIDE and Katana is SO DEEP.

Nov 22, 2017 at 11:29 PM Post #26,458 of 36,040
Got the BF Katana universal today and tried my crazy idea and it works! I was pretty sure the Katanas would fit pretty flush in my ears given how small they are and sure enough, I can slip my Sony MDR-1000X noise cancelling headphones on my ears with the Katanas in place! Can't wait to try this on my next flight. I bet I am getting about 40+ dB of noise isolation!

Oh and the Katanas sound great! Tonality reminds me of my Utopias. Will post back more details with more listening.

Nov 23, 2017 at 12:32 AM Post #26,459 of 36,040
Got the BF Katana universal today and tried my crazy idea and it works! I was pretty sure the Katanas would fit pretty flush in my ears given how small they are and sure enough, I can slip my Sony MDR-1000X noise cancelling headphones on my ears with the Katanas in place! Can't wait to try this on my next flight. I bet I am getting about 40+ dB of noise isolation!

Get a splitter and play back on both the MDR1000 & Katana

Nov 23, 2017 at 4:46 AM Post #26,460 of 36,040
Hello everybody!

Long time, no post.

I have a pair of Tzar 350's that I want to part with and I thought that, being Wizard's creation, this would be the best place to ask if anyone is interested. Mint condition, with Toxic Cables Scorpion copper cable. I will also put them up for sale here on head-fi and ebay but I wanted to give a head's up to my fellow Wizard fans. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back