Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Apr 12, 2015 at 10:43 PM Post #9,781 of 36,040
  I hate the lookbook, can I say that now? The designs are absolutely beautiful and makes me overly excited for more Noble.

& then your browser crashes (yes on my Chrome on my iPad) and you're back to reality.

Apr 13, 2015 at 8:20 AM Post #9,787 of 36,040
If I decide to take the universal route, are there any good tips you would recommend? Do the ones that Noble supplies with the K10 universals provide the proper isolation, or is there a good pair of triple flange, comply, etc. That I should get? I'm just looking for best isolation and least loss of sound with the tips. I've heard comply "absorbs" some of the sound, and triple flange has the best isolation (only bested by CIEMs).

Apr 13, 2015 at 9:04 AM Post #9,789 of 36,040
If I decide to take the universal route, are there any good tips you would recommend? Do the ones that Noble supplies with the K10 universals provide the proper isolation, or is there a good pair of triple flange, comply, etc. That I should get? I'm just looking for best isolation and least loss of sound with the tips. I've heard comply "absorbs" some of the sound, and triple flange has the best isolation (only bested by CIEMs).

I use double flange for the k10u

Apr 13, 2015 at 9:33 AM Post #9,790 of 36,040

I have customs, but with any universal I've used, I've always gotten the best fit and seal with JVC Spiral Dots. No loss of dynamics.

Apr 13, 2015 at 10:05 AM Post #9,791 of 36,040

You might want to try Spinfits I find they do work very well with most of my iem's.

Apr 13, 2015 at 10:19 AM Post #9,792 of 36,040
I tried Spinfit (large) but they didn't come close to making a good seal, very finicky to get even close to a good fit.The UE900 (second largest) work great for me, as do Meelectronic M6 (large) single flange.

EDIT: I guess in the end there is no substitute for trying as many tips as you can before deciding which ones suit you best.

Apr 13, 2015 at 11:02 AM Post #9,795 of 36,040
  I hate the lookbook, can I say that now? The designs are absolutely beautiful and makes me overly excited for more Noble.

Aj you have one of the best looking K10s and you still want more?? Of course you do 
ksc75smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back