Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Apr 1, 2015 at 1:07 PM Post #9,483 of 36,038
I think you jumped the shark!
wink.gif

You guys are just way too sharp. Bleh. Anyway, I've got a year to think of something better. 
biggrin.gif

Apr 1, 2015 at 2:14 PM Post #9,486 of 36,038
I don't believe that is correct.  They do allow it for the Ownership Transfer, but it wouldn't be economical for them to allow you to just send them in for a refit for yourself.

Apr 1, 2015 at 3:01 PM Post #9,487 of 36,038
I don't believe that is correct.  They do allow it for the Ownership Transfer, but it wouldn't be economical for them to allow you to just send them in for a refit for yourself.

This is correct. One nice thing about the OTS is that it should help to improve the resale value of Noble customs for the first owner, because the second owner knows they can be reshelled properly by the original manufacturer. Something to consider.

Apr 1, 2015 at 10:22 PM Post #9,490 of 36,038
Yeah not the same. Never mind their media buy budget is expansive. Also there is market awareness to an extent for smart phones and even smart watches. Take a look at even free advertising in newspapers. Custom IEMs don't have awareness in mass...the requisite before driving brand preference. I doubt Harvey or an of the custom brands have a couple hundred million to do a a small part of what apple does with consumer marketing. Anyway.... As an owner I would watch it.

This post was a compliment to Noble's focus and in defense of why they should NOT waste money on a video. In case I was not clear, I wanted to applaud Noble's focus.

Apr 1, 2015 at 10:32 PM Post #9,491 of 36,038
For any of you that like blues, soul, jazz vibe....Check out Gregory Porter. I only veer into this musical lane when it is brilliant and his work stands out on the mighty K10

[VIDEO]https://youtu.be/5I47txmSEfU[/VIDEO]

For those suckers for female vocals, Imogen heap is an incredible musician. I especially like her early works. Here is an icredible demonstration of her musical talent. She builds the entire song during the song. I don't know many folks that could pull this off. Check it out.

[VIDEO]https://youtu.be/25VGdNU3nrU[/VIDEO]

Oh and this among countless others for Imogen...here she is with Jeff Beck.
[VIDEO]https://youtu.be/z79pgPn357g[/VIDEO]

Apr 2, 2015 at 12:30 AM Post #9,493 of 36,038
Not sure if this was asked already, but do you guys really work out with customs?  Some people mentioned the new Noble bluetooth dongle being a great solution for the gym.  Just wondering if I would wreck my (soon to be ordered) K10's if I worked out with them.   

Apr 2, 2015 at 1:20 AM Post #9,494 of 36,038
  Not sure if this was asked already, but do you guys really work out with customs?  Some people mentioned the new Noble bluetooth dongle being a great solution for the gym.  Just wondering if I would wreck my (soon to be ordered) K10's if I worked out with them.   

Honestly I find it harder to work out with Acrylic CIEMs. That being said I have done it, and its fine, but I now prefer my silicones for workouts. I've put in pre orders for the BTS so I'll be able to try that out too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back