Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Mar 31, 2014 at 3:35 PM Post #2,971 of 35,958

That's a little longer than the usual time but I'm sure you'll love them.

Can't wait to test out the Hugo when I get it tomorrow with the K10s.

Is it? I have been waiting for 4 weeks already too, it should be 4-6 weeks. ;) Looking forward to your impressions

Mar 31, 2014 at 3:39 PM Post #2,972 of 35,958
  Is it? I have been waiting for 4 weeks already too, it should be 4-6 weeks. ;) Looking forward to your impressions

Just a little : ) maybe they just have an influx of orders, mine was done under a month and considering it was around CNY that's pretty good. Hope it'll sound better than $2.5k in the wallet, could always use it as a DAC for a speaker system..

Mar 31, 2014 at 5:48 PM Post #2,973 of 35,958
Just a little : ) maybe they just have an influx of orders, mine was done under a month and considering it was around CNY that's pretty good. Hope it'll sound better than $2.5k in the wallet, could always use it as a DAC for a speaker system..
They told me 4-6 weeks so looks like it'll be right on that 6 week mark. Hopefully they're busy, they seem like a great group of people, I wish them success. Can't wait to hear their product though!

Mar 31, 2014 at 6:22 PM Post #2,974 of 35,958
as the mighty Hammers won tonight I thought I'd let you all into a massive secret...

Brannan is making a bigggggggggggg announcement tomorrow... you heard it here first.
tongue_smile.gif

Mar 31, 2014 at 10:08 PM Post #2,984 of 35,958
What better day than April Fools' to announce a little bit of a promotion?!

While supplies last, we will be including a complimentary Noble Tee with the purchase of every IEM.

I admit, not exactly earth-shattering, but we don't have many shirts left so we figured this was a good way to see the last few off. 
etysmile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back