Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Mar 30, 2014 at 1:26 PM Post #2,956 of 36,038
I don't think most people will want to steal ciems even if they are flashy (hygiene concerns). You may get some funny looks, since most people don't even know there is such a thing.

I was more thinking about how it looks in general.. if things and clothes you have are to flashy, people will assume you have money.. and some places that is enough to get into trouble.. and these days I do not have long hair to cover things in my ears anymore.. :wink:

If I'm thinking real hard.. I want them to look like a million bucks.. but I want them to be a little discrete.. maybe a silver plate and silver nuggets will blend in with my gray hair? :wink:

Mar 30, 2014 at 1:32 PM Post #2,957 of 36,038
I was more thinking about how it looks in general.. if things and clothes you have are to flashy, people will assume you have money.. and some places that is enough to get into trouble.. and these days I do not have long hair to cover things in my ears anymore.. :wink:

If I'm thinking real hard.. I want them to look like a million bucks.. but I want them to be a little discrete.. maybe a silver plate and silver nuggets will blend in with my gray hair? :wink:

Stealth or invisible custom iems, I like that idea. Mine would need to be dark brown with some gray streaks.

Mar 30, 2014 at 1:44 PM Post #2,958 of 36,038
Whoa.... What's wrong with the f-250?
smily_headphones1.gif

Nothing, thieves love them :wink:

Mar 31, 2014 at 4:35 AM Post #2,961 of 36,038
Heard back from Nancy this afternoon. There was a problem with my impressions so I have to get them re-done and sent over but...

Duchess
After confirming with lab guys, your ears are OK for the K10. So, don't worry about this, just getting your new ear impressions and waiting for your amazing K10!

Ok... now I'm starting to get excited! 
ksc75smile.gif

Mar 31, 2014 at 8:00 AM Post #2,965 of 36,038
  Heard back from Nancy this afternoon. There was a problem with my impressions so I have to get them re-done and sent over but...

Regarding the necessary standard of ear impressions, there was some discussion about that in this very thread, not long ago:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/684787/noble-audio-the-wizard-returns/1530#post_10176492

Mar 31, 2014 at 10:44 AM Post #2,966 of 36,038

Regarding the necessary standard of ear impressions, there was some discussion about that in this very thread, not long ago:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/684787/noble-audio-the-wizard-returns/1530#post_10176492

Awesome, thanks for that info!
My impressions were ok, but there was a small section that was missing, so I'll get them re-done and take this photo in for reference.
Just means my order will be delayed a bit.

Mar 31, 2014 at 11:19 AM Post #2,968 of 36,038
I should feel lucky that they didn't mention any issue on my impressions. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back