Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Mar 6, 2014 at 4:25 AM Post #2,416 of 36,038
  I have finally received my Noble 3C’s. I ordered during the Black Friday sale. I was one of the unfortunate to have my CIEM’s and impressions taken by the Chinese government. Noble informed me they’d have to rebuild my CIEM’s. I did have get new impressions but, they offered to expedite my build and gave me the option to have a wizard design for free! I graciously accepted and eagerly awaited my new monitors.

Once I got them what awaited me was unexpected, these are far better than I could've expected. In regards to fit, it’s absolutely perfect. They are my most comfortable customs. The design is probably not something I would have chosen on my own but, it is truly spectacular! I am not disappointed in the least. It’s been said many times that Dr. John is an artist and I certainly agree. I am also enjoying the heck out of this cable. It’s a bit thicker than a normal removable cable however, it’s still just as flexible. The added thickness and weight is welcome in my book.

The sound, of course, is the star of the show. I am simply blown away at how much I love what I am hearing. This is kinda scary because this has me wondering how good the K10’s are. The clarity, separation, and soundstage are all better than any IEM/CIEM I have ever heard. The bass is huge but, it’s not too much. It is well controlled and the speed is perfect. The highs might be more enjoyable than the bass. They are sublime. Crisp and clear. Not too hot for my ears. They may have a V-shape frequency curve but, I’m not missing anything.

I waiting a long time for these. The wait has been well worth it. I am extremely happy! I want to thank everyone involved with Noble for not only such a wonderful product but incredible customer service. You have a customer for life.
beerchug.gif

Thanks for writing about the 3C. The K10 seems to be overshadowing everything, so much appreciated.
smile.gif

Mar 6, 2014 at 5:57 AM Post #2,418 of 36,038
   If mine were stolen or lost, I'd buy them again in a heartbeat.

This is exactly the reason I bought 2 (3 actually) SE 5 way:wink:  When you fall in love with a CIEM, you can't afford to lose it 
wink.gif

Quote:
  Soren, you are one of the biggest reasons about why I want to become an iBasso and Noble user too.

As for DX90, the capacity is a big issue for my since I am in need for min 256 gb at total. Edit: Maybe their DX100 successor in future might be the perfect dap for me. I shall wait & see.

As for Noble ciems, I think I need to finish this master and get a job. Then I will reward myself with K10 or future successor of it.

Yep, get a K10 first, then NT6, then EM32, then VE6, then...I am sure there will be new things come out by then..haha

Mar 6, 2014 at 1:56 PM Post #2,421 of 36,038

...and the fact that, in these days of digital communication, one can mail 10,000,000 customers just as quickly, easily and cheaply as 10 customers, to say "sorry, there has been a delay caused by 'X' and here are some alternative options we can offer you, to smooth the situation."

Pebble could learn from this... I don't mind waiting for my Pebble Steel. I know they're busy and delays happen. But if they would just inform their customers about what happened, we would probably be okay with the wait.

Mar 6, 2014 at 5:23 PM Post #2,422 of 36,038
  Pebble could learn from this... I don't mind waiting for my Pebble Steel. I know they're busy and delays happen. But if they would just inform their customers about what happened, we would probably be okay with the wait.

I love my plastic pebble -- got a Zappa watch face -- happy happy!  

Mar 6, 2014 at 6:19 PM Post #2,423 of 36,038
Just wanna say that I'm on the train right now rocking out to some muse with my K10, source Zx1.

I look ard and i feel sad for the multitude of Apple earpods that I see.....

Hail the Noble K10!

Mar 6, 2014 at 7:56 PM Post #2,424 of 36,038
Just wanna say that I'm on the train right now rocking out to some muse with my K10, source Zx1.

I look ard and i feel sad for the multitude of Apple earpods that I see.....

Hail the Noble K10!

haha i always do that while I'm on the train here in NYC i always try to spot out some good gear among the wave of beats and gummy/apple headphones.

Mar 6, 2014 at 8:30 PM Post #2,425 of 36,038
haha i always do that while I'm on the train here in NYC i always try to spot out some good gear among the wave of beats and gummy/apple headphones.

Haha when I see someone with a decent set of iems we give each other an acknowledging nod.... Its a secret society

Mar 7, 2014 at 3:08 AM Post #2,428 of 36,038

Users who are viewing this thread

Back