Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Feb 28, 2014 at 8:07 PM Post #2,296 of 36,036

Yes, I hear Noble's customer service is 'ever-so-slightly-better' than JHA's, but that's just a rumour, so don't tell anyone I said anything, OK? 
wink_face.gif

I can say without a doubt, Noble customer service is probably the best customer service I've ever had, from any company, in any industry, ever.  You guys are seriously amazing.

Feb 28, 2014 at 8:09 PM Post #2,297 of 36,036

expect an announcement next month, I reckon.

the ZX1 pairs real well with the 8C... I'm real impressed, I would dish out some gut wrenching superlatives but I'll keep it simple.

I like it a lot Boss...
beerchug.gif

Good to hear!  Guess I'll be listening to my K10's out of my phone for a little while.  

Feb 28, 2014 at 8:27 PM Post #2,301 of 36,036
  I haven't gotten mine yet, but the conversations with them have been incredible so far. Extremely helpful.

I'm in the same boat, but I'm really impressed with the customer service as well.  Nancy was great.  It's so refreshing to do business with a company that takes pride in themselves, their products, and their customers.  You guys definitely have a good thing going on.

Feb 28, 2014 at 8:37 PM Post #2,302 of 36,036
  Good to hear!  Guess I'll be listening to my K10's out of my phone for a little while.  

I only have three Noble products for the weekend then they're off to other destinations.. the Team have been on my case for a while to take demo's so I could know more about the product... in truth I'm more than happy with my N5 so never felt the need.

it's bittersweet tease, I'm ruined.

Mar 1, 2014 at 11:18 AM Post #2,306 of 36,036
Roxanne sounds warm, overall quite balanced. The sound signature, specially the mid and treble resemble my JH13 FP and JH16 non FP to a very large extent. Before I get my roxanne, I heard that roxanne is more mid centric compared to the JH13 FP. This is not true to my ears, although JH13 sounds brighter. Actually roxanne's mid range is a little bit more laid back compared to JH13. JH13 is more forward, but the combination of the forwardness and imbalance of mid and sub bass prevents me from enjoying the bass of JH13, I am glad that roxanne doesn't have that problem. My JH16 non - FP (with Twag) can produce similar type of bass as the Roxanne with 70% bass gain, but with more clarity and air in the presentation. Anyways, what I am trying to say here is if you already JH13 or 16 and wish to buy another CIEM, roxanne is not for you IMO unless you want adjustable bass alone, because it's definitely not a upgrade over 13/16 to my ears.

One thing bothers me the most is the treble extension of JHA. I just don't hear it.not in JH16, not in JH13 certainly not in roxanne either..where is the super extended treble everybody is talking about.....

In contrast, K10 is more accurate and neutral. The mid and treble are so much linear compared to roxanne's. In detail, K10's mid/upper mid is more forward giving you more emotion and fullness of the music, in terms of vocal position, body and brightness. Roxanne has up and downs above 2K Hz here and there. K10 has a little hump too at lower treble region (but very little), same as JHA product, but the clarity, imaging, transparency, micro detail and resolution is greater than roxanne due to the better/linear treble extension. So it doesn't give you the feeling that instruments are thrown all to your face rather than a well balanced presentation through the whole spectrum region. K10, a musical/smoother IEM actually sounds a little bit brighter than roxanne.

To me, accuracy is the key to enjoy music (providing the music is well mastered). In this regards, K10 surpasses roxanne for me.

How do you think your K10 compares to the Em32?

Mar 1, 2014 at 11:47 AM Post #2,309 of 36,036
How do you think your K10 compares to the Em32?

EM32 is actually a bass heavier CIEM than K10 (I know, it's surprising when K10 is already considered to have strong bass, I will compare more than I get the custom version, but I haven't heard of anything that has more bass than EM32). EM32's bass has crazy impact and power, the bass almost equal to my roxanne with maximum bass gain. It's tune to sound like speaker type of bass, so if you are not a basshead, you might find it too much on certain songs. If you do appreciate bass, EM32 will give you that “topple the mountains and sea (translated from Chinese directly lol)” type of feeling. The mid and treble sound neutral on both, with EM32 has a slightly warmer, airer, more shimmering kind of sound. EM32 is more lower - mid forward, providing you that "BIG" sound compared to the more balanced K10 mid range. K10 has a more accurate upper mid/lower treble region while EM32 has a slight cut around 4-8k Hz, but not much. EM32 has better treble extension, actually a lifted upper treble (similar to LCD 2 rev.1) which obvious will bring out more micro detail and overall resolution, giving you that creamy,exquisite type of presentation. K10 is not far behind. Sound stage width is about the same with K10 slightly edging out, EM32 has more depth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back