Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Jan 28, 2014 at 11:05 PM Post #1,802 of 36,036
  Now why would Heir put that on their site, other than to try and tarnish Nobles reputation? Legal matters can be kept private, looks to me like nothing more than crying cause they have lost customers.

They're desperate. Especially since their last attempt at discrediting Noble (through the very credible *cough cough* first post of an anonymous poster) didn't work.

Jan 29, 2014 at 1:35 AM Post #1,804 of 36,036
I love how the noble website says "Long Live Noble!" now xD

beerchug.gif

Jan 29, 2014 at 6:07 AM Post #1,806 of 36,036
Now that my impressions have been approved I have to finalize my decision on the aesthetics of my K10s before sending them in! Bah, my head hurts, so many incredible choices. Leaning towards the classic amber, gold nugget and 50/50 ambonya but the green ones look incredible also.. as well as the smoked eucalyptus and and galaxy cream/white and purple ones. This is going to drive me crazy.

Jan 29, 2014 at 6:10 AM Post #1,807 of 36,036
  Now that my impressions have been approved I have to finalize my decision on the aesthetics of my K10s before sending them in! Bah, my head hurts, so many incredible choices. Leaning towards the classic amber, gold nugget and 50/50 ambonya but the green ones look incredible also.. as well as the smoked eucalyptus and and galaxy cream/white and purple ones. This is going to drive me crazy.

Make the Wizard the design it for you. His creations really look magical.

Jan 29, 2014 at 6:12 AM Post #1,808 of 36,036

Every time I see a Wizard design K10, for a moment I wish I went for that option too. I agree it's a tough decision to make. Or you could throw caution to the wind and give Wizard 100% control of the design. 
biggrin.gif

Jan 29, 2014 at 6:56 AM Post #1,809 of 36,036

Let the wizard do the magic.
I believe my k10 is building. 
Hope it will be done soon.

Jan 29, 2014 at 7:05 AM Post #1,810 of 36,036

They're desperate. Especially since their last attempt at discrediting Noble (through the very credible *cough cough* first post of an anonymous poster) didn't work.

That thread sure got ugly and was removed VERY fast. Heir did manage to post in it though, but didn't really do anything positive for their image...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back