1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!

First

Back
774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783
785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794
Next

Last
  1. Watagump

They use the show just as publicity, don't make a deal.

2. Watagump

That is why I thought of the high end areas around here. South Coast Plaza, or Fashion Island. Heck even Sony has a storefront in the high end section of South Coast. Of course there will be challenges involved and risk, but the only way to know if the masses can be swayed would be to have that store and have the products ready to listen to. Have some AK's, the Hugo and the Noble products ready to go, just like the shows, but open to the public all the time. The walls also have pictures of their amazing work and a loop of images just like the shows on a computer screen or 2.

3. vhsownsbeta
    mtly4.jpg

Sorensiim and bangkokkid like this.
  4. Watagump
    mtmc2.jpg

5. mscott58

Brilliant. Well played sir.

6. vhsownsbeta

LOL. In seriousness, I doubt that the market would be concentrated enough in any one region for a traditional store front. Taking impressions and assisting with customisation options at shows, which is what Brannan already seems to be doing, makes far more sense.

7. krismusic Contributor
    1. I think Noble has all the customers it can handle.
    2. Most people would think it crazy to spend more than $50 on earphones.
    3. Quality audio is a niche interest.

8. Watagump

Without new customers coming in, the business would stop growing, these things are not exactly an item you keep buying often. People buy beats etc, niche I agree with, it would be about getting that market share by showing a superior product. Like I said, a challenge for sure, but might be a fun one, costly also.

9. krismusic Contributor
    I suspect that there is a steady stream of enthusiasts finding their way to Noble.
    As I said earlier in the thread Noble can only expand by taking on more technicians. Finding the right people is not easy. I guess Noble could design a mass manufactured mass market IEM but I doubt that they are interested in that.

10. groovyd
    But who would want this when you can get Monster Turbines for only 150?

11. kalrykh

oh no you didn't

12. Watagump

I guess it would depend on what exactly increased in sales, if they just started selling more universals, they might already have the staff. None of us know the internal workings, I imagine they could find great people if they wanted to.

13. groovyd
    [​IMG]

14. vhsownsbeta
    DSC_2022.jpg

I am astounded all over again by my K10s. They are remarkable monitors. Thank you to John, Brannan and the team.

15. vhsownsbeta
    On another note, has anyone had success removing the memory wire from the stock cable?

First

Back
774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783
785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794
Next

Last