1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!

First

Back
761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770
772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781
Next

Last
  1. twister6 Contributor

how about the cable, are you using the one bundled with BTS or original A12?  Does that make any difference?

2. fnkcow
    Used the one bundled with BTS and custom cable. Results are the same for those issues

3. AUserName501
    Does the Noble BTS support TRRS headphones with mic built into the cable? This is where the mic on the headphones is used rather than the mic built into the BTS itself.

4. twister6 Contributor

I don't have BTS, but 100% sure it won't support it.  That's how it is with every other device of a similar nature.  Two-way wireless communication is only between BT receiver and your source.  Headphone connection is one way and pure audio only from D/A inside of BT receiver.

5. kalrykh

Joke of the week?

6. Watagump

I did write it myself, so, sounds like a winner.

7. Loquah

More like the SE846, but more open than those. If the SE846 is one end of the spectrum (warm and intimate) and the IE800 is the other end, then the K10 is probably at the 20-30% mark on the 846 side of the scale.

In short, the K10s are very similar to the SE846, but better in every way (except perhaps deep, deep sub bass, but there's only a tiny difference)

8. vhsownsbeta

Congratulations to both, they look...

giphy.gif

9. kalrykh
    vhsownsbeta, king of really creepy gifs.

10. Watagump

I raise.

xH426vm.gif

11. Loquah
    Aaahhh... the day that the Noble thread GIF-fetish went to far [​IMG]

12. Cagin
    please I beg of you, edit that thing and bannish it into
    , damn it why did I have to check on this thread before going to sleep

13. M Coupe
    K10s back after minor touch up.  So this evening after listening to AKG3003 and Shures for the past 2 weeks, I am going to enjoy some post punk and math rock because i can.  Never heard of it, well check it out and don't blame me if your foot starts tapping uncontrollably.

For math rock, indie rock I am listening to:  The Foals, inhaler and My Number

For post punk that takes me back to Echo days...the Editors

14. M Coupe

Hey Loquah,

I hope you are well!

Let me begin with the fact that I love the SE846 so people don't read me as a crazy fan boy.

If I could add two additional observations-

1. The K10 Soundstage is appreciably bigger
    2. The K10 Midrange is far less congested than SE846.
    Otherwise, agree. The K10 is what shure wants to build for the SE1246...at least two generations from now.

15. Loquah

Both excellent points, M Coupe! And I'm with you - love the SE846 and recommend them without a second thought for people looking for an amazing universal (they're more compact than the Nobles and fit better for people like me with tricky ear canals), but you're right about the gap between them and the K10s.

First

Back
761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770
772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781
Next

Last