1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!

First

Back
758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767
769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778
Next

Last
  1. Sorensiim

You might want to try the Savant if you can get your hands on them. 

2. sfoclt

Dig those yellow faceplates!  I want 'em.

3. Cagin
    you mean like dr John Moulton's birthday at the end of this month? :p

4. Watagump

You left out the graphs and how many drivers are inside. [​IMG]

5. LikeABell
    [​IMG]
    Let's hope the Wizard can conjure something.

6. Malevolent

The Noble 3 is fantastic with dance music, but it's not too great with rock and acoustic, as vocals are not its strong suit. In fact, I think the Noble 4 is a better choice, as it has a relatively balanced sound with good bass and treble presentations. Treble is smooth and controlled, and has sparkle when required. Bass is a bit on the lean side, but there is punch and decent extension. With a more forward midrange relative to the Noble 3, vocals have better presence and authority. The Noble 4 is a bit more expensive, but an overall better IEM, IMO. Apart from bass heavy genres (e.g. EDM), the Noble 4 handles a wider range of music better.

7. Malevolent

Thanks for your review! Very interesting in your description of the Savant. The K10 has some of the nicest mids I've heard - lush and full, without being overly weighty or thick. If the Savant can 1-up the K10's mids, then it's something I might be interested to try (buy?). As you've said, it serves as a nice counterpart to the generally brilliant K10.

8. vhsownsbeta

Agree, a great review Sorensiim. I have come to trust your judgement and your impressions confirm my decision to replace N4 with Savant as the universal accompaniment to my Kaiser. N4 is a great 'critical listening' IEM but occasionally I find myself wishing it was just a little bit less honest in its presentation :wink:

9. DuxR
    Just ordered my K10's and sent off my impressions...

483.gif

...and so begins the agonising two month wait [​IMG] 

10. Watagump
    h59EDA6B5.gif

11. The Life
    Today is the 8th day after the impressions for my rush-ordered K10's arrived at the Noble labs. Here's to some pictures tonight. [​IMG] 

12. Sorensiim
    The Savant does vocals in a more intimate and direct way than the K10 and sometimes that's just what the doctor ordered!

Glad you liked my review, but uhm... I find the Savant to be more honest than the N4 (from memory).

13. vhsownsbeta

Perhaps 'less honest' was the wrong terminology. More assertive?

14. kalrykh

It's an estimated time frame :p

15. fzman Contributor

It's 6-8 business days.....

Trust me, I am on about the same time-frame.

First

Back
758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767
769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778
Next

Last