Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
May 16, 2015 at 11:51 AM Post #10,846 of 36,036
  At this point just tell us you put 12 drivers into the Savant for $600 as a thank you, now THAT would be a big  Zig, a very Cavallier one.

Oh hey Wata got a joke just for you, and it's Savant themed. I remember it from the Trinity thread:

Jokes must be left to a professional, aka, ME.

May 16, 2015 at 11:53 AM Post #10,848 of 36,036
After much thinking I've decided that I do not need the noble BTS, hence that made me want it even more and thus I've placed my order.....I'm sure it'll go well with my K10's

May 16, 2015 at 12:09 PM Post #10,849 of 36,036
I'm watching Patrice O'Neal The Nasty Show (Stand Up) vid, I swear my mind is bathed in nasty sex jokes at the moment.

RIP Pratrice, watch his bit regarding football.... Crazy funny

Another favorite of mine that will probably leave this earth too soon is Ralphie May

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com
May 16, 2015 at 12:19 PM Post #10,850 of 36,036
  At this point just tell us you put 12 drivers into the Savant for $600 as a thank you, now THAT would be a big  Zig, a very Cavallier one.

Oh hey Wata got a joke just for you, and it's Savant themed. I remember it from the Trinity thread:

Win.

Edit:  too lazy to fix the quoted portion since this thing quoted the wrong crap :p

May 16, 2015 at 12:55 PM Post #10,851 of 36,036

Mids are lovely
wink.gif

If it is in the music, it is in the music..... I'm listening to trentemoller chameleon, plenty of nice lows in it.....

Baby k10, k10 cousin.... All kinds of thoughts

Yeah, yeah? I'm deadly interested to hear more.

May 16, 2015 at 3:26 PM Post #10,854 of 36,036
  Is it called the Savant because you'd have to be an idiot to buy it?

Quote:

Or the S4? Or S5? 
wink.gif

Rose gold plated pentalobe screws?

4 drivers? 5 drivers?? 10 drivers??? It doesn't really matter to me. John has proven he can create incredible monitors at any price point or driver count. If he thinks this is the most balanced monitor he has made yet then I tend to believe him, regardless of the specs. I can't wait.

May 16, 2015 at 4:50 PM Post #10,857 of 36,036
RIP Pratrice, watch his bit regarding football.... Crazy funny

Another favorite of mine that will probably leave this earth too soon is Ralphie May

Watched the Oppie and Anthony sessions with Patrice and 'Luiz Spick', and the prison story. What a crazy ****.

Now I got Ralphie May: Too Big To Ignore in the background, first time I see his stuff; holy **** his storytelling flow is good, almost like Robbin Williams fast (another RIP :frowning2:(  ).
I wanna stop him and say, dude you already killing me, hold for a sec, breathe man breathe! Drink some water or you gonna die on me.
Thank you, and if you got any other good comedians to share, I'm all ears. I'm still discovering, backtracking. So far I only know of "Who's Line is it anyway?" (perfection), Bennie Mac, Louis CK, Dave Chapelle, Chris Rock, Kevin Hart and Robbie Williams.

May 16, 2015 at 5:01 PM Post #10,858 of 36,036
  Watched the Oppie and Anthony sessions with Patrice and 'Luiz Spick', and the prison story. What a crazy ****.

Now I got Ralphie May: Too Big To Ignore in the background, first time I see his stuff; holy **** his storytelling flow is good, almost like Robbin Williams fast (another RIP :frowning2:(  ).
I wanna stop him and say, dude you already killing me, hold for a sec, breathe man breathe! Drink some water or you gonna die on me.
Thank you, and if you got any other good comedians to share, I'm all ears. I'm still discovering, backtracking. So far I only know of "Who's Line is it anyway?" (perfection), Bennie Mac, Louis CK, Dave Chapelle, Chris Rock, Kevin Hart and Robbie Williams.

Since you brought up Robin Williams, this guy is amazing, for those who haven't seen him ,enjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back