Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
May 15, 2015 at 12:32 PM Post #10,728 of 36,038
Yea I don't understand any japanese, especially written. Only basic terms from doing iaido/kendo martial arts. I used google translate too.

May 15, 2015 at 12:35 PM Post #10,729 of 36,038
Here, from Google translate.

Code:
[left] Custom IEM model of SAVANT is a preceding reception started in Japan, it becomes a special model to be produced in the Designing of "Prestige", which is the highest peak custom IEM series of all NOBLE AUDIO, the production of a typical acrylic and silicon accepted It is not. Codenamed But "Baby K10", given that the contents of the Prestige is a K10, as the product lineup apposite when regarded as positioned such SAVANT ≒ Baby Prestige. In addition, all such drivers number and structure of SAVANT has become a secret. Prestige is elegant thing to work with shaving natural materials / artificial material is not a normal acrylic, such as wood and full carbon as the material. SAVANT of satisfaction would that be a thing of the best the world. Also one, likely to be a shock run to custom IEM world. NOBLE AUDIO "SAVANT" Suggested retail price: 235,000 yen (including tax) - 277,000 yen (variation by Prestige material)[/left]

May 15, 2015 at 12:37 PM Post #10,730 of 36,038
  Since its raining and I have the day off, I might go see Mad Max, you can all be jealous.

enjoy! even shaven head, with arm cut off Charlize is a 10

for me: Movie theaters
1905 - Popcorn Time

May 15, 2015 at 12:44 PM Post #10,732 of 36,038
John, Brannan, any chance of knowing which store in Tokyo might have a unit in stock of the UF Savant? You said it had rose gold bolts and the intial batch had the Wizard sig, is the sig on the side/shell or on the faceplate?

May 15, 2015 at 1:14 PM Post #10,733 of 36,038
  Since its raining and I have the day off, I might go see Mad Max, you can all be jealous.

Tell us if it's worth going to see the super models in skimpy clothes!!

May 15, 2015 at 1:25 PM Post #10,735 of 36,038
About five hours listening to the Savant. It's great, so very very versatile!

how does it differ from your K10C? lemme rephrase that: is there any genre where you'd prefer to use your K10C? Which source/dap/amp are you using it at the moment?

May 15, 2015 at 1:32 PM Post #10,736 of 36,038
About five hours listening to the Savant. It's great, so very very versatile!

Color me interested.. from 5 pages ago! 
cool.gif

Anyway, do you have a K10? If you do, how do they compare with the Savant? I'm not sure if you are able to post reviews now, but any general thoughts?

May 15, 2015 at 1:37 PM Post #10,738 of 36,038
how does it differ from your K10C? lemme rephrase that: is there any genre where you'd prefer to use your K10C? Which source/dap/amp are you using it at the moment?

I have auditioned the K10 and it is en route. I can't AB it sadly.

I use the benchmark dac2 hgc, probably the most transparent and distortion less device on the market.

It is difficult to describe. A touch of warmth, no sibilance whatsoever. Good treble presence, good mids and good bass. Non fatiguing. It's very difficult to describe other than that it is very very balanced. It feels slightly mids orientated.

May 15, 2015 at 1:42 PM Post #10,739 of 36,038
I have auditioned the K10 and it is en route. I can't AB it sadly.

I use the benchmark dac2 hgc, probably the most transparent and distortion less device on the market.

It is difficult to describe. A touch of warmth, no sibilance whatsoever. Good treble presence, good mids and good bass. Non fatiguing. It's very difficult to describe other than that it is very very balanced. It feels slightly mids orientated.

That sounds just like a K10, actually. A slightly warm IEM, with a little emphasis on the mids. I wonder what unique qualities it brings to the table, in regard to the K10. I'm certainly intrigued.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back