Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Oct 15, 2019 at 1:58 PM Post #31,203 of 35,958
Hey Noble fans! I have another question - how does the Savant II compare to the Django? I can either get a brand new Savant II Wizard, or a used Django, for the same price, and would love to hear some thoughts on how they compare. Thanks for your time!

Wes

Oct 15, 2019 at 3:36 PM Post #31,204 of 35,958
Hey Noble fans! I have another question - how does the Savant II compare to the Django? I can either get a brand new Savant II Wizard, or a used Django, for the same price, and would love to hear some thoughts on how they compare. Thanks for your time!

Wes
I don’t want to diss a Noble IEM on the Noble thread, but I found the Django to be heavily underwhelming... loads of bass and pretty muddy and veiled.

The Savant II is a much better IEM I think, and I’d still pick it if they cost the same

Oct 15, 2019 at 4:35 PM Post #31,205 of 35,958
I don’t want to diss a Noble IEM on the Noble thread, but I found the Django to be heavily underwhelming... loads of bass and pretty muddy and veiled.

The Savant II is a much better IEM I think, and I’d still pick it if they cost the same
Thanks again!

Oct 15, 2019 at 11:39 PM Post #31,206 of 35,958
Thanks again!

The Savant II gets my vote as well, as far as personal taste goes - and you get a one off design unique to only you!

Oct 16, 2019 at 5:48 AM Post #31,207 of 35,958
I am happy to report, that I am a new Noble X owner, and they freaking blew my mind last night on how good they are. I picked up a pair for a great deal in the classifieds, just to see if the shell shape and size worked for me, while I contemplate purchasing a Savant II. I fully did not expect to be so impressed with the X and now I really can't wait to get a pair of Savant II, and hear those. Having owning the X for one night, I am a fan and totally see why they call him the Wizard. :ksc75smile:

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2019 at 5:54 AM Post #31,208 of 35,958
I am happy to report, that I am a new Noble X owner, and they freaking blew my mind last night on how good they are. I picked up a pair for a great deal in the classifieds, just to see if the shell shape and size worked for me, while I contemplate purchasing a Savant II. I fully did not expect to be so impressed with the X and now I really can't wait to get a pair of Savant II, and hear those. Having owning the X for one night I am a fan and totally see why they call him the Wizard. :ksc75smile:
Me again :D

I haven't heard the X, but I've been told it's a bit like the Sage, and the Savant is a definite step up in terms of instrumental separation, soundstage and resolution. The Sage has better treble, but that's the only aspect I'd say is better

Oct 16, 2019 at 8:22 AM Post #31,209 of 35,958
Me again :D

I haven't heard the X, but I've been told it's a bit like the Sage, and the Savant is a definite step up in terms of instrumental separation, soundstage and resolution. The Sage has better treble, but that's the only aspect I'd say is better
I am really quite surprised by the X, and the bass most of all. I was not expecting slam like that, but man it sure is fun, with some EDM! This is my first Noble iem, and I am hooked. The bass, mids, and treble are all there, and any song or genre I throw at the X, they handle it with no problems at all. I have read a review, that says the Savant II is similar to the X in it's tuning, but a step up in every way, and I can't wait to hear them, if that is the case. I picked up the X for $75.00, and I really think this is the best $75 I have spent in the hobby. I would happily pay the full price, and some for the X. I know I am a bit late to the party but, well done Noble! I am purchasing the Savant II Wizard tonight, and I am so excited.:ksc75smile: Now I am going to spend all day, trying to decide which one to pick, from this new lot.

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2019 at 8:43 AM Post #31,210 of 35,958
I am really quite surprised by the X, and the bass most of all. I was not expecting slam like that, but man it sure is fun, with some EDM! This is my first Noble iem, and I am hooked. The bass, mids, and treble are all there, and any song or genre I throw at the X, they handle it with no problems at all. I have read a review, that says the Savant II is similar to the X in it's tuning, but a step up in every way, and I can't wait to hear them, if that is the case. I picked up the X for $75.00, and I really think this is the best $75 I have spent in the hobby. I would happily pay the full price, and some for the X. I know I am a bit late to the party but, well done Noble! I am purchasing the Savant II Wizard tonight, and I am so excited.:ksc75smile: Now I am going to spend all day, trying to decide which one to pick, from this new lot.
Ooof the way you're describing it it sounds quite a bit better than the Sage I had :D

But yeah, the Sage was the very first item I owned when I got into the hobby. I felt like I had dumped 3 bags of money on an earphone

Oct 16, 2019 at 10:58 AM Post #31,211 of 35,958
https://majorhifi.com/noble-audio-announces-falcon-tws-tux-5-prestige-universal/

The information regarding the prestige Khan isnt accurate.

It takes a good 4/5 days to build a set. Assuming there are no orders, then yes the turn around time can be a matter of weeks.

Considering I have an order of 13 sets already, the wait time is certainly beyond 4 weeks.

The hope is, we can build inventory, such that there isnt a wait time at all.

Prices begin at 4k and go on from there.

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com
Oct 16, 2019 at 11:27 AM Post #31,212 of 35,958
It’s almost a weekly occurrence that someone goes like

“IEM X will really revolutionize and break the audio industry providing value that has been unheard of etc etc”

That sounds great on paper, but in reality the hifi portable industry is still rather tiny and very closed off to the few that roams these forums, and no matter how much value the 1000 euro earphone offers, it’s still a 1000 euro earphone, and pure madness to the uninitiated

This week I’m gonna claim dibs on the “IEM X will really revolutionize and break the audio industry providing value that has been unheard of etc etc”

And the IEM X in mind isn’t the Khan or the M3 or the Savant, I think the falcon will actually be the first IEM from the hifi industry that manages to break the cycle and open this market to the masses - maybe we won’t see people sporting Khans and U18ts in every other cafe, but at least it’ll open the discussion on whether quality portable audio is something we should spend on

I honestly so hope this product will be all it promises to be and I can’t wait to purchase a pair

Oct 16, 2019 at 11:37 AM Post #31,213 of 35,958
The Bravado has mids? O.o

Joking aside, the Bravado only really does bass, hated it personally. Everything else was really recessed, except maybe the treble, but even that was meh.... The Savant is classes above the Bravado imo
I agree with you. The Savant II is superior to the Bravado.

Very beautiful!
photo_2019-10-16_23-38-10.jpg

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2019 at 12:55 PM Post #31,214 of 35,958
I agree with you. The Savant II is superior to the Bravado.

Very beautiful!
Awesome!!! I am glad I found this thread, as it seems you guys, know what I good iem should sound like. I am a mids kind of guy, with some good bass, and I really feel like I found my brand, which is Noble. Time to start saving up for a Khan. :ksc75smile:

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2019 at 1:32 PM Post #31,215 of 35,958
To all,

Can anyone tell me where I can get some of these white foam tips, I keep reading about. Are they comply? I like foam tips, and would love to know what works good with Noble iems, other than the ones that come with them. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back