1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!

1. hke3g2006
    This is my second pair of Noble Khan ( my previous unit was replaced by this one due to the well known 2 pin socket issue of this particular "Flagship" model )...and the same problem just happened again...... this time I just removed the stock cable gently and did not plug in any third party cables but the socket of both side just cracked....What.....I am totally disappointed of the poor QC ......this problem really ruin the "Noble" brand 20190511_145603.jpg 20190511_145802.jpg

Last edited: May 11, 2019
    PhoenixClaw likes this.
  2. bimbim
    Good news, finally i bought the Encore (Universal)
    It's a used one though
    I remember reading about the lack of warranty for 2nd hand item
    But will Noble do a repair on 2nd hand item if im willing to pay for the repair?

3. srinivasvignesh
    Once I had to contact Noble for what I thought was an issue (luckily, I figured out the issue myself). They offer you replacement, not repair, at 50% cost after you send the IEM in. At least, that was my experience.

4. joshuachew
    What happened?

5. srinivasvignesh
    Oh, they did offer a repair option which sounded long winded and with an unpredictable cost.

6. joshuachew
    Noble usually has very good customer service just like UE does. Maybe you could let us know more about the experience you had with Noble? I once had my broken monitors from UE totally remade for their flat rate service charge of $99. That said, Noble does have similarly good customer service from what I know. Although I have never had to deal with them regarding an issue. Still rocking my K10 till today.

Last edited: May 11, 2019
  7. bimbim
    Is it a 2nd hand item?

8. srinivasvignesh
    Yes, it was a 2nd had IEM that I had, with no invoice. They were really responsive and trying to help with my Katana. At no point did I feel like they were not trying to help me out.

Here i an exact quote from them....

------------------------------
    The repairing cost would exceed the value itself. However, we would like to offer 50% off of the Katana retail price $1850 for a replacement.

Please let us know your thoughts.

-------------------------------

Hope this helps.

9. srinivasvignesh
    Here is another quote from my interactions with them....

---------------------------------

Repairing - you send the Katana to our headquarters, who will forward them to our RMA department located in Thailand along with other RMAs. They will repair them according to 'first come, first serve' policy. So the whole repairing process could last months. The RMA cost will be evaluated in the IEM lab, which is usually hundreds of dollars. Also, we do not know if someone stole them and sale on net or if the internal components need to be replaced. So we strongly recommend not to repair them.

---------------------------------

10. bimbim
    damn thats a bummer
    Ill just make sure i wont break it like wata did

11. Watagump

Mine are looking pretty bad these days, its been years since my last repair, but they kinda need to be done again. The other side is even worse, the sound is fine, luckily both cracked in a spot that doesn't affect that. Thats Gorilla tape then I covered it with super glue, kinda like making my own clear coat. The face plate even popped off the other one when it hit the ground, back in the days a new shell or repair cost $125 for just one side. If I do decide to get these fixed after I get my Khan's back, I am not sure if the lab still has molds that are usable for me, I might have to get impressions done again.

[​IMG]

12. bimbim
    Wth did you do to them?
    I thought my savant was in bad condition after 4 years with its scratches, but seeing yours
    Still waiting for john's answer though

13. Watagump

I went to speak with someone so I took them out of my ears and they were not under my shirt, so instead of hanging down below my neck, to the ground they went, 4 and a half foot drop to concrete is bad. 100% my fault, the other die that had the face plate pop off also broke into 2 smaller pieces I was not able to glue back on.

14. bimbim
    It hurts me just reading through your post, cant imagine how you felt

15. fiascogarcia
    Looks like they need to stop making them with the recessed socket.