Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Mar 7, 2019 at 3:46 PM Post #29,597 of 35,958
wonder what I could get for them, factoring in the price the buyer has to bay for a reshell.

That's the only downside to selling customs is extra cost for reshelling. Just a guess, maybe $1000 each, I don't really check the selling prices much now a days, you can do an interest check type of sale, see what you get.

Mar 8, 2019 at 5:24 PM Post #29,602 of 35,958
As the Mongols were completely defeated twice by the Kamikaze and the samurai, will there be a couple new Noble units to surpass the Khan to reflect this?

Devine%20wind.jpg

I have request: an EDC line unit (cable down) that is all about finesse at a price under $250. The present EDC line is very strong with modern and/or electronic music. I would love a unit that is classical/acoustic-focused, like a EDC Savanna. (Can the Savanna be worn cable down)? Yes, I cannot tolerate a cable over my ear. I have tried it many times. It bugs the begeezus out of me.

Mar 8, 2019 at 5:28 PM Post #29,603 of 35,958
As the Mongols were completely defeated twice by the Kamikaze and the samurai, will there be a couple new Noble units to surpass the Khan to reflect this?

Devine%20wind.jpg

I have request: an EDC line unit (cable down) that is all about finesse at a price under $250. The present EDC line is very strong with modern and/or electronic music. I would love a unit that is classical/acoustic-focused, like a EDC Savanna. (Can the Savanna be worn cable down)? Yes, I cannot tolerate a cable over my ear. I have tried it many times. It bugs the begeezus out of me.

Savanna is designed to be worn with the cable over the ear, it comes out of the earpiece at the same place the other do. I have worn the Bell with the cable down.

Mar 8, 2019 at 5:34 PM Post #29,604 of 35,958
Savanna is designed to be worn with the cable over the ear, it comes out of the earpiece at the same place the other do. I have worn the Bell with the cable down.

Thanks for the insight. The Bell, though quite musical, does not have the finesse for acoustic/classical music that I am looking for. It has more mid-bass fullness, slam, etc. that interferes with my ideal for acoustic/classical. I use the Alpha and Delta D6 now for those genres. The D6 is not perfect, but it wrestles way, way above its cost/weight class for those genres.

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2019 at 4:06 AM Post #29,607 of 35,958
A more listening Khan I more love this iem, because there are natural timbre and balanced sound. The bass is very fast and controlled, on Kaiser Encore, Katana and Django have more subbass, but Khan have a better quality and structure. Mids not sweet like Katana but better quality and more natural. Highs extended, airy and sparkly.

This is very good iem for symphonic and soundtrack, where a lot of instruments. For rock, metal and electro Kaiser Encore are better.

Mar 9, 2019 at 10:06 AM Post #29,610 of 35,958
I heard all Korean orders for the Noble Khan will come with a free Dragonfly Red? Interesting fix to the cable-phone connection issue :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back