1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!

1. hotdog108
    6 months for mine, but that was during the turmoil period, not a normal build time.

2. Rowethren
    Damn lol... I hate waiting so I ended up paying for a rush order... About a month for me :ksc75smile:

3. Watagump

I cant stand waiting for anything to be delivered. I am still floored that I received my old monitor from S Korea in 3 days. I even ordered it on a Saturday.

4. Rowethren
    I mean it is only like a 13 hour flight, just all the pesky paperwork that takes all the time!

5. Watagump

Mine were also not a normal build time, trying to come up with something never used before, change in design etc. The blue reef coral still hasn't been used in any other set, not sure if I should feel sad or happy about that.

6. Watagump

My longest time on a plane was about an hour. I have only flown twice, so imagine how short the first time was.

7. hotdog108
    Think of it this way, your set is one of a kind and it happened by sheer coincidence! I had to go out of my way to make mine one of a kind, researching for weeks to nail down a thousand year old font for my name on the shells.

8. hotdog108
    17 hours for me, JFK to BKK, never doing that again.

9. Rowethren
    Mine are gold and sparkly...

haha

10. Watagump
    I really wanted to do a design based off a black PCB board, they did one in green so I felt black would look so sick. I was even willing to send them old PCB cards from my PC to try and make it happen.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
  11. hotdog108
    I've seen those, the black and gold color scheme would look pretty sick I agree.

12. Watagump

I wanted to do a contrasting design, a white shell with either glitter, or a pearl color, then the black PCB face plate. At one time Brannan even mentioned watch parts on top of that.

13. hotdog108
    Watch parts on top of that might be a bit much, way too busy for my taste. I think your design would look better, PCB boards are pretty busy as is.

Watagump likes this.
  14. Watagump
    I did consider that. They tried to talk me out of doing the watch parts for mine, so I had them do one of the lesser parts design. I still cant believe the difference in the color of the face plate over the material in the picture I was sent. John talked about how it could have been caused by the amount of heat used to cut the piece. In terms of being pieces of art, Noble still makes the best in the world in that aspect.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. hotdog108
    You'll get no argument from me there, Noble's creations are by far miles ahead of the competition. As far as artistic design and aesthetics are concerned, there is no competition, only others who are struggling to try and keep up.