1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!

1. hotdog108
    I hope so too, without Noble, CanJam feels less fulfilling of an experience. Enjoy!

2. hotdog108
    I hope so too, CanJam without Noble feels incomplete. Have fun and enjoy!

3. Watagump

You hear that John? The people have spoken. :wink:

4. McCol
    My Massdrop K10 arrived here in the UK this afternoon.
    What an awesome sounding earphone, been attached to my lugs all day. I know they are a bit dated compared to the newer Kantana and Encores but still worth every penny I paid for them. Excellent build as well.

davidcotton likes this.
  5. Rowethren
    Had my K10s for 2 years and honestly they are pretty amazing! Glad you are liking them :D The new models aren't necessarily an upgrade as they have different tuning and are both more neutral compared to the OG K10 which you might not necessarily prefer.

6. PinkyPowers
    Bell & DX150 01.jpg

KhunChang likes this.
  7. SteveKiwi
    Good aren't they !

PinkyPowers likes this.
  8. PinkyPowers
    Quite good. Remarkably natural of tone. Very much like Sage.

9. hotdog108
    Not a sarcastic question, but how do you go back to reviewing universals after graduating to customs? I come from the $50 Sony earbuds, then upgraded to the various Etymotic earbuds, and onto the UE900s with a custom tip. Finally arrived at the UERR custom and Encore. I find that I can't get a proper seal with any universals, maybe due to the odd size of my ear canals or the varying sizes of them, the universals - whether they're from Noble, Empire, CampFire, or any others - just don't deliver the same kind of audio quality that the customs do. Is there a preparation ritual, for lack of a better word, that you employ to get your ears ready for the universals?

10. PinkyPowers
    Good question. :)

For me, it is quite easy going back. I've always had good experience with universals. In some ways, I like them more than customs. But in others, I do like customs better.

My ears are ever welcoming to a well-designed uni, and a small, single-driver dynamic is especially comfortable.

Redcarmoose likes this.
  11. kfarndog
    Should we expect a review of the Bells in the near future?? :)

PinkyPowers likes this.
  12. PinkyPowers
    I foresee something along those lines, yes. :wink:

kfarndog likes this.
  13. McCol
    Need a bit of help with tips for the K10 folks. Struggling for fit in my right ear with supplied tips, it’s a common thing for me!
    Tried my Symbio W tips which are a nice fit but really narrow the sound and lose bass response.

Any other suggestions? Did I see somewhere about Final E tips?

14. fiascogarcia
    Don't have the K10U, but having used the tips you are referring to, the Final E will likely give you less bass response and no more width than the Symbio's.

15. McCol
    At the moment I've settled on the Comply Comfort 500 tips. Keeps the seal and doesn't lose any bass depth or response.

I've been using them a fair amount over the last few days with either my Mojo/Poly or Dx200 and the level of detail from these is really quite special but then I suppose you all know that!

krismusic likes this.