Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Aug 3, 2016 at 12:01 PM Post #21,466 of 36,038
Unfortunately, Penang is a little too far from Singapore. Would be great to have a meet-up, though. If you're ever coming to Singapore again, do let me know. I'll buy you a drink. :wink:

I imagine ill be at the next show, but prior to that, im not sure when ill be there again

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com
Aug 3, 2016 at 2:32 PM Post #21,468 of 36,038
I imagine ill be at the next show, but prior to that, im not sure when ill be there again

We'll plan for a meet-up then! I'll bring you to a good steak house. Or if you prefer, local fare. 
beerchug.gif

Aug 3, 2016 at 2:37 PM Post #21,469 of 36,038

"Plastic, Metal & Wood"

when you have a friend who's kind enough to lend you a pair of K10UA while you are waiting for your custom(re-fit), grab that chance and shoot some photos using your phone :p

A friend in need... :)

Aug 3, 2016 at 4:51 PM Post #21,470 of 36,038
Hello, the stock cable of my K10 just died on me and I wanted to have some suggestions of decent and "cheap" cables under 250 euro, if possible made in Europe.

Or any other idea for replacement.

Thanks!

Aug 3, 2016 at 4:53 PM Post #21,471 of 36,038
Hello, the stock cable of my K10 just died on me and I wanted to have some suggestions of decent and "cheap" cables under 250 euro, if possible made in Europe.

Thanks!

Interesting. I've beat the hell out of my Noble cables and they are still running fine. Could you give some clarification on "just died on me". Also Toxic Cables is a UK manufacturer of custom two pin cables.

Aug 3, 2016 at 4:59 PM Post #21,473 of 36,038
Interesting. I've beat the hell out of my Noble cables and they are still running fine. Could you give some clarification on "just died on me". Also Toxic Cables is a UK manufacturer of custom two pin cables.

Sure! I worded a bit poorly but basically some pins detached from the connector and got stuck into the receptacles on the shell. This happened when storing the k10 still attached to the cable in the stock case.

I have asked some assistance to noble support but as this is not covered by warranty i'm considering ordering a new cable. I could most likely try my chance at soldering but I don't know where I could buy these 2 pin connectors.

I am a bit bummed as I have taken great care of my device but obviously either the case is undersized or i'm using it in a wrong way.

Cheers!

Aug 3, 2016 at 5:11 PM Post #21,475 of 36,038

Damn. Forgot about linum. Bought a Linum Music a couple of days back for my Savanna. Just adds a extra bit of shine to the sound. 

Linum advertises their cables as being extremely lightweight, I'm slightly concerned about their longevity.

Anyway, I see you're advocating the Music line from them. Any reason not to go with the BaX? I'm primarily listening to jazz and blues and the soft voices they are marketing can be interesting. I don't really believe in cables changing sound but w/e.

Aug 3, 2016 at 5:31 PM Post #21,476 of 36,038
Linum advertises their cables as being extremely lightweight, I'm slightly concerned about their longevity.

Anyway, I see you're advocating the Music line from them. Any reason not to go with the BaX? I'm primarily listening to jazz and blues and the soft voices they are marketing can be interesting. I don't really believe in cables changing sound but w/e.

in my limited experience a change in cables will change the sound. To what degree depends on the sound signature of the iem. In terms of Linum the Music seems to me more balanced where the BaX lifts the lows and highs more. The BaX was ideal with the Savant, but I prefer the Music for the Noble 4/Savanna. I don't have any experience with the K10.

Aug 3, 2016 at 6:05 PM Post #21,477 of 36,038

Thanks!

As others have said, Linum or as you quote Poland in your location - Forza

Both have excellent customer service.

Aug 3, 2016 at 6:14 PM Post #21,478 of 36,038

Thanks!

Forgive me but you have K10's, where does the word 'cheap' come into it when it comes to K10? You own a true TOTL IEM, what you need to do is 'spoil' them with a decent cable! LOL.
Toxic Cables are superb, however are a little over your 250 Euro budget. 
Failing that, if you were happy with the Noble cable, why don't you get another? 
I can certainly vouch for the improvements of going TTRS and balanced if you can.

Aug 4, 2016 at 12:15 AM Post #21,480 of 36,038

Thanks!

good experience here with linum. any standard 2 pin industry standard cable works as far as i know ... maybe try something new!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back