Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Jun 21, 2016 at 1:01 PM Post #20,716 of 36,038

LOL, I am really interested in this texture of carbon fiber, have it ever be available in decal sticker?
haha

Noble avoids the use of stickers, we like to keep our ciems unique, and individualized for the owner. Stickers arent really a part of that mission

Hmmm, I think he was only joking
biggrin.gif

But maybe, so were you
rolleyes.gif

Jun 21, 2016 at 2:21 PM Post #20,719 of 36,038
@Kerouac: Only you understand what I mean LOLL.
May FullCircle misunderstand, I mean where can I buy this carbon fiber (of course it's not from Noble), just for my deco-plan. In simple terms, I just notice the carbon fiber on faceplate of Noble is very unique and awesome, I dont mean that Noble product could make from sticker @@ That is the reason why I really want to buy it if it available in decal sticker :D

Jun 21, 2016 at 2:42 PM Post #20,720 of 36,038
May FullCircle misunderstand, I mean where can I buy this carbon fiber (of course it's not from Noble), just for my deco-plan. In simple terms, I just notice the carbon fiber on faceplate of Noble is very unique and awesome, I dont mean that Noble product could make from sticker @@ That is the reason why I really want to buy it if it available in decal sticker :D

They don't offer that sorry

(at least Noble doesn't)

Jun 21, 2016 at 3:29 PM Post #20,721 of 36,038

If you want carbon fiber that is not the vinyl stick on type, you can get it from manufacturers like this, but I'm not sure how to apply it for what you might be wanting to do with it.

http://www.fibreglast.com/category/Carbon_Fiber

If you want vinyl sticker, you can google "carbon fiber wrap" and find companies that sell it, primarily for automotive use.

Jun 21, 2016 at 4:19 PM Post #20,722 of 36,038
The only non-electrostat current production headphone that is on par with HE1000 is LCD4. But it's even heavier. IMO both of them have even higher resolution and speed than the K10, but we are comparing apples and oranges here.

Jun 21, 2016 at 4:52 PM Post #20,725 of 36,038
  The only non-electrostat current production headphone that is on par with HE1000 is LCD4. But it's even heavier. IMO both of them have even higher resolution and speed than the K10, but we are comparing apples and oranges here.

Indeed LCD4 must feel like wearing a brick on your head with that weight... How does the Ether Open and Sennheiser HD800s compare signature wise to the K10? I am guessing they both have less bass sadly 
frown.gif
. Anything you can recommend for less than £2000?

Jun 21, 2016 at 5:18 PM Post #20,727 of 36,038
I find Ultrasone Edition M to have a very similar tonal balance to Noble K10. I'll get the bigger version Ultrasone Edition M Plus when it comes out.

Jun 21, 2016 at 5:25 PM Post #20,728 of 36,038
Indeed LCD4 must feel like wearing a brick on your head with that weight... How does the Ether Open and Sennheiser HD800s compare signature wise to the K10? I am guessing they both have less bass sadly :frowning2: . Anything you can recommend for less than £2000?

I haven't heard them but maybe the new Focal Elear?

Jun 21, 2016 at 5:52 PM Post #20,729 of 36,038
Has anyone received their new iems yet. If anyone has can you post a picture of them so I can be convinced they really do exist. Ordered my Savanna last Wednesday and while I know and trust John and Brannan the madness of waiting for the UPS dispatch confirmation is taking its toll on my mind. It's like Christmas when I was a kid looking at my bedside clock and waiting for the damn morning to arrive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jun 21, 2016 at 5:58 PM Post #20,730 of 36,038
Indeed LCD4 must feel like wearing a brick on your head with that weight... How does the Ether Open and Sennheiser HD800s compare signature wise to the K10? I am guessing they both have less bass sadly :frowning2: . Anything you can recommend for less than £2000?

If you want bass, why not consider Fostex TH900?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back