Noble Audio - Introducing KATANA
Jul 13, 2016 at 12:50 AM Post #16 of 328
would love to see impressions of earsonics sem9 vs katana!

Jul 13, 2016 at 1:14 AM Post #17 of 328
Very curious to know why the Katana is priced higher than the Kaiser. According to Noble's Web site, the Kaiser is the flagship.

Why then, does the Katana Universal cost $200 more than the (flagship) Kaiser Universal?

Jul 13, 2016 at 1:17 AM Post #18 of 328
  Very curious to know why the Katana is priced higher than the Kaiser. According to Noble's Web site, the Kaiser is the flagship.

Why then, does the Katana Universal cost $200 more than the (flagship) Kaiser Universal?

maybe its the new flagship?

Jul 13, 2016 at 1:36 AM Post #19 of 328
Perhaps they line up side by side. From what I read the Katana has "proprietary" drivers, perhaps making them more expensive. So with the word not mentioned in the K10's description I'm assuming they're off the shelf.

Two products at the summit with different flavours. Can't wait to try them. Liked the Savant, the K10 not so much.

Jul 13, 2016 at 5:08 AM Post #24 of 328
Perhaps they line up side by side. From what I read the Katana has "proprietary" drivers, perhaps making them more expensive. So with the word not mentioned in the K10's description I'm assuming they're off the shelf.

Two products at the summit with different flavours. Can't wait to try them. Liked the Savant, the K10 not so much.
No one makes their own drivers. It should be regular drivers tuned for Noble.

Jul 13, 2016 at 5:37 AM Post #26 of 328

How else then do you stay relevant?

If you price it equal (gasp) or lower (double gasp), how do you stay relevant in an industry where everyone is constantly raising their prices and ripping people off?

Jul 13, 2016 at 5:51 AM Post #27 of 328
I am not a fan the current trend either but to be fair whenever I hold a k10u in my hand to me it is the best universal housing I have tested. And no I don't own any noble product, so far haven't found the right product but their universal housing is the best I have tried.

Jul 13, 2016 at 5:52 AM Post #28 of 328
I am not a fan the current trend either but to be fair whenever I hold a k10u in my hand to me it is the best universal housing I have tested. And no I don't own any noble product, so far haven't found the right product but their universal housing is the best I have tried.

You need to start holding a fitear universal in your hand. The new JH metal jackets are actually much better made than the last generation as well.

Jul 13, 2016 at 6:06 AM Post #29 of 328
You need to start holding a fitear universal in your hand. The new JH metal jackets are actually much better made than the last generation as well.
campfire audio too :smile::smile::smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back