Noble Audio - Introducing KAISER ENCORE and SAGE
Jan 25, 2017 at 7:48 AM Post #122 of 257
Sooo, production of encores started yet? Two months nada.

Feb 9, 2017 at 4:35 PM Post #125 of 257
Just received encore, sorry for any slag on delivery. The sound well yup, batter up. encore has pushed my three year love affair with  846 plus DHC hybrid cable to back up status, riding the pine as we say in the great white north. Ill give a heads up when I receive DHC silver type 4 litz 8 braid for encore, as Im sure it will pump up what is already a magical sound quality. The bass is a fast textured wall and the mids succulent, dynamic and wide. That my friends is where the magic happens in the mids, and encore is providing some of that good stuff. hats off to the pelican case and associated accessories, but dam, its all about those grey and charcoal iem, nice job.

I have no comparison to any other noble product and wrote a quick blurb about 846 comparisons on that thread, cheers

Feb 9, 2017 at 8:37 PM Post #126 of 257
Just received encore, sorry for any slag on delivery. The sound well yup, batter up. encore has pushed my three year love affair with  846 plus DHC hybrid cable to back up status, riding the pine as we say in the great white north. Ill give a heads up when I receive DHC silver type 4 litz 8 braid for encore, as Im sure it will pump up what is already a magical sound quality. The bass is a fast textured wall and the mids succulent, dynamic and wide. That my friends is where the magic happens in the mids, and encore is providing some of that good stuff. hats off to the pelican case and associated accessories, but dam, its all about those grey and charcoal iem, nice job.

I have no comparison to any other noble product and wrote a quick blurb about 846 comparisons on that thread, cheers

Well said.

Feb 9, 2017 at 11:21 PM Post #128 of 257
Mm..suggestion: can you put a nice Noble Audio or Noble sticker on your generic Pelican 1010 case? I several black 1010s and have a hard time remembering where my Katana (universal) is stored.

Feb 20, 2017 at 8:35 AM Post #129 of 257
I just ordered Kaiser Encore with Wizard design, it's hard to choose an AW from the lookbook since all of them are fantastic.
Hopefully 60 days will pass soon :)

Feb 24, 2017 at 12:50 AM Post #130 of 257
Hmmm, lucky I haven't bought the Katana yet, will demo them and see which ones are better for me. :wink:

Please be sure to report back. I have the Katana and it's awesome. So good that I'm just super curious about the Encore now :/

Mar 8, 2017 at 12:51 PM Post #133 of 257
  Has anyone had a chance to hear the Sage's? I am having a terrible time finding any reviews. Thanks all!

Own a set, fantastic IEM. What would you like to know? I haven't owned a ton of IEM 's for comparison (generally a full size guy), nor am I overly proficient in describing sound, but I'll answer what I can.

Mar 9, 2017 at 8:02 AM Post #135 of 257
Hey man, quick question here. If you don't mind, much import tax did you pay when your IEMs come in? Thanks in advance!

less than what is officially required. Your duties are 13% of assigned value, which is generally less than its actual value. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back