NO THREAD CRAPPING...PLEASE...
Apr 27, 2006 at 12:35 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

imho

500+ Head-Fier
[size=medium]Hello everyone!

Ever since I joined the head-fi community...I have learned SO much. As my motto says, I AM trying to make a difference by contributing whatever information I can (insomnia, college decision, eau de toilette, digital cameras, e-bay auctions...) by trying to post somewhat useful stuff.

I am no less guiltier than others, but WE seem to be doing a lot of thread crapping...(Mods, can we get a sticky on this? I got the thread from the music forum and thought we need that here, too)

http://www6.head-fi.org/forums/showthread.php?t=18152

If it is meant to be funny...it still is unwarranted...but if it is meant to be hurtful, insulting or inflammatory...can we PLEASE curtail it? I enjoy the forum and enjoy reading threads, but occasionally someone thread craps and all the others end up responding to the thread crap and you know where that goes...

We are all grown-ups here (for the most part), let's act civilized and be nice to each other. It doesn't cost anything. Thank you!

Your head-fier in Crime...
IMHO
[/size]

Apr 27, 2006 at 12:53 AM Post #2 of 3

fr4c

Headphoneus Supremus
eh?

but in all honesty, I agree with your take on thread crapping. but come on, its Head-Fi, we're all family here. how else do you expect us to enjoy our hobbies, especially with the females at home. this forum is really the only way for us to vent our frustrations and randomness
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 27, 2006 at 12:53 AM Post #3 of 3

Teerawit

Headphoneus Supremus
imho....i forgot to tell you that I do appreciate sharing your knowledge and experiences.

Users who are viewing this thread